| "My grandpa had six children, nine grandchildren and a great grandchild on the way when he died. I figured he could barely keep track of everyone. Not due to senility, but simply because everyone always wanted his attention. Shortly before he became sick, he and I actually had a real conversation that went beyond the typical niceties, despite the fact that all 16 of his family members were over. His mental state had been deteriorating a bit, but suddenly, with a huge amount of lucidity, he looked me straight in the eye and told me he loved me and that if I ever needed anything, to just ask him. " |
When Will Your Friends Die?
Interesting Facts About Death
- In America, the average life span for males is 72.5 years
- The average for females is 77.1
- On earth, someone dies every 2 seconds or so.
- So far, the only proven way to extend the human life span is by slowing the metabolism with a calorie-restricted diet—consuming less than 1200 calories a day!
- The oldest person on record was 124 when she died!
- The youngest was just 1.2 seconds old.
- Blue whales can live more than 500 years, due to the slowing arctic waters.
- An adult mayfly usually lives less 24 hours.
- All members of the species of mouse commonly used in lab experiments, mus musculus musculus, are genetically identical and to some degree share memories of other mice’s past lives.
Stop wasting the time you have left Take The OkCupid Death Test
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.