| "My grandfather passed away five months ago, I was sad, for he was very attached to ele.E he loved me very much! And loved him too !! I have no regrets because I did everything that had to be done! I thank God for that!" |
—GA, Santo Antônio do Monte
"No one who I've been very close to has died. One acquaintance that was more a friend of a friend, who I still miss a lot anyways, but yeah."
When Will Your Friends Die?
Interesting Facts About Death
- In America, the average life span for males is 72.5 years
- The average for females is 77.1
- On earth, someone dies every 2 seconds or so.
- So far, the only proven way to extend the human life span is by slowing the metabolism with a calorie-restricted diet—consuming less than 1200 calories a day!
- The oldest person on record was 124 when she died!
- The youngest was just 1.2 seconds old.
- Blue whales can live more than 500 years, due to the slowing arctic waters.
- An adult mayfly usually lives less 24 hours.
- All members of the species of mouse commonly used in lab experiments, mus musculus musculus, are genetically identical and to some degree share memories of other mice’s past lives.
Stop wasting the time you have left Take The OkCupid Death Test
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.