| "gergegergergergergre" |
"Cousin just killed himself. I don't know if it's heartwarming but he always made me laugh and put a smile on himself. I remember we were waiting in line at Geek Squad in Best Buy and he started singing an ad-libbed song about computer parts while I and my other cousin danced along. It was pretty funny and the guy behind the counter even threw in a short verse. That was just the kind of person he was. Always willing to throw in his 2 cents and make someone laugh. And now he's gone."
When Will Your Friends Die?
Interesting Facts About Death
- In America, the average life span for males is 72.5 years
- The average for females is 77.1
- On earth, someone dies every 2 seconds or so.
- So far, the only proven way to extend the human life span is by slowing the metabolism with a calorie-restricted diet—consuming less than 1200 calories a day!
- The oldest person on record was 124 when she died!
- The youngest was just 1.2 seconds old.
- Blue whales can live more than 500 years, due to the slowing arctic waters.
- An adult mayfly usually lives less 24 hours.
- All members of the species of mouse commonly used in lab experiments, mus musculus musculus, are genetically identical and to some degree share memories of other mice’s past lives.
Stop wasting the time you have left Take The OkCupid Death Test
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.