| "Growing up I didn't know my Dads parents and my mother's parents were racist against me because I was not pure Indian (my mom was supposed to marry an Indian guy). The only grandparent that fully accpeted me was my step-mom's parents. Little old white ex farmers and my Grandma loved me like i was one of her own. She passed away at 90 from old age and I will always miss her and remember her for her love and kindness. " |
—VLF, Warner Robins, GA, USA
When Will Your Friends Die?
Interesting Facts About Death
- In America, the average life span for males is 72.5 years
- The average for females is 77.1
- On earth, someone dies every 2 seconds or so.
- So far, the only proven way to extend the human life span is by slowing the metabolism with a calorie-restricted diet—consuming less than 1200 calories a day!
- The oldest person on record was 124 when she died!
- The youngest was just 1.2 seconds old.
- Blue whales can live more than 500 years, due to the slowing arctic waters.
- An adult mayfly usually lives less 24 hours.
- All members of the species of mouse commonly used in lab experiments, mus musculus musculus, are genetically identical and to some degree share memories of other mice’s past lives.
Stop wasting the time you have left Take The OkCupid Death Test
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.