Profiles

  • An image of Descartes

    Descartes

    36 / M / Straight / Burlington, Wisconsin Match % Unknown Join to find out!

    Getting organized and trying to stay optimistic. Recycling 75% of my "waste" and wishing that I could compost the remaining 25%. Staying home. Planning for the future. Daydreaming about adventures.

  • An image of blackwolf13

    blackwolf13

    29 / M / Straight / Minneapolis, Minnesota Match % Unknown Join to find out!

    A) A couple of different books currently reading Rene Descartes . ... party, or my face in a philosophy book like Aristotle , Socrates , Plato , Descartes , Confucius , Lao Tzu , Machiavelli , Karl Marx , etc (you get

  • See More Profiles »

Tests

Questions