Search: Ian Dury & the Blockhea…

Search profiles »

Profiles

  • An image of Tao_Earth

    Tao_Earth

    63 / M / Straight / San Diego, California Match % Unknown Join to find out!

    * Love that is mutual & equal between two partners.* A strong (shared) intellectual life with ongoing, lifelong learning.* A close, lasting sense of "family" with my partner & our kids.* True appreciation for great music, books, art, & creativity.

  • An image of ravished_Ravish

    ravished_Ravish

    23 / F / Gay / Los Angeles, California Match % Unknown Join to find out!

    Books: Stephen King, Chuck Palahniuck, R. A. Salvatore, J.R.R. Tolkien, Kurt Vonnegut, George Orwell, laurell k. hamilton, Max Brooks, Hunter S. Thompson, zombie books, fantasy books, horror books, my text books, etc. I am a nerd and read A LOT. I am a proud member of the...

  • An image of Rilakkuma

    Rilakkuma

    41 / F / Straight / Toronto, Ontario, Canada Match % Unknown Join to find out!

    Music stuff: Singing , guitar , keyboard or piano , bass guitar , mics, amps and other gear.3. Intellectual stuff: English language and dialects , linguistics , word play , signs, symbols , semantics , Jung ian psychology , evolutionary psychology, sociology, mythology , folklore, bio-evolutionary

  • An image of Helluva-Fella

    Helluva-Fella

    45 / M / Straight / London, United Kingdom Match % Unknown Join to find out!

    Books - Diamonds Are Forever - Ian Flemming, Great Gatsby - F Scott FitzGerarld, Tolstoy, some Philip K Dick stuff, The Long Goodbye - Raymond Chandler.

  • An image of Fayelewis85

    Fayelewis85

    28 / F / Bisexual / London, United Kingdom Match % Unknown Join to find out!

    in London so my life is owned by the minority 6% of privately educated Etonian cunts who squeeze the life / every last penny from the remaining 94% of ... OutEveryone Loves Our Town A History of GrungeStonerZealot The Life & Times of Jesus of NazarethTopless JihadsThe GoldfinchWhy Shakespeare Was

  • See More Profiles »