Profiles

  • An image of twistor

    twistor

    31 / F / Gay / Aurora, New York Match % Unknown Join to find out!

    ... the idea of a queer lesbian DJ eco-physicist philosopher doesn't completely weird you out, or if you enjoy being weirded-out :D ... you came across my profile and thought to yourself "she might be cute, sexy, and/or interesting." I promise that I wont (non-consensually) bite.

  • An image of Fayelewis85

    Fayelewis85

    30 / F / Bisexual / London, United Kingdom Match % Unknown Join to find out!

    I live in London so my life is owned by the minority 6% of privately educated Etonian cunts who squeeze the life / every last penny from the remaining 94% of the population. I also enjoy long walks on the beach...

  • See More Profiles »