Find better matches with our advanced
27 • Stockholm, Sweden • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 23–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last Online
- Jan 4
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Not at all
- Agnosticism, and somewhat serious about it
- Cancer, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Science / Engineering
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Mostly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- English (Fluently), Swedish (Fluently)
* I try not to judge. I usually succeed.
* I am very forgiving. I also never get angry (except on inanimate objects).
* I am fairly open minded.
* According to my sister I am good looking. I see no reason not to take her word for it.
When it comes to movies I like movies to be either fantastic entertainment (like Guardians of the Galaxy) or something that challenges me intellectually (like Training Day). I mostly watch the former when I get to choose myself, because if I want to understand reality I usually try to study reality.
Show wise I don't really watch a lot of shows. I've enjoyed The Wire and Firefly but for some reason I can't really bring myself to watch them.
Musicwise I am just as hard to pin down as most people. Disintegration and Black Celebration are probably my two favorite albums of all time but my favorite band of the last few years is the melodic death metal outfit Amon Amarth. Discussing music is way too big a topic for this format.
* You're looking for someone who forgives when others get angry.
* You're looking for someone who reads up on subjects like philosophy, psychology and economics for fun.
* You're looking for someone to play games with.
* You're a great fan of [insert odd hobby here] and you're looking for someone who will love you for it.
* You feel like you have some other reason to message me. I don't bite, so feel free.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.