I've been on this site for about four years now. I've met some really amazing people off of this site and have had overall just good luck with some great friends and activity partners from this site. I'm back (July 2014) - and I've sent a few messages and started to see that the way that I had previously had represented myself in my self-summary was not how I really wanted to present myself. So, I struggle in terms of finding words to really explain about myself, but I feel as though it's important to just be bold and try to be as simple and easy to understand as possible - so, here we go.
- Right now, I'm working and getting ready to go back to school to finish up my certification in TESOL. I have gone to school and double majored in French Language and General Education. France, right now, means the world to me. I've always been infatuated with the sights of France, the people of France, the culture, food and language. France is just where I want to be. So in terms of working on my certification, I would like to live in France by the end of 2015 - but that also gives me a while to think if I want to further my education here. I am a little bit unsure as to what I want to do in that aspect, but it is only between two things that I want to do with the future and I'll figure it out for myself over time, so that's nothing to worry about.
- My job is a bit hectic sometimes, but I always have it under control. I work for an entertainment industry making commentaries and overall just making people laugh and have fun with the work that I provide for them. I've made a lot of sacrifices for the people that I work for, but that's fine, because they mean a lot to me and they support me and I hope anyone I meet on here will support me as well. I have been asked numerous times by quite a few people if my face has anything to do with what I do for work. YES. It has everything to do with what I do for work. It is my signature.
- Just some interesting things to know about me that also shape who I am :
- I come from a very unusual upbringing and I'm not from the United States. I figured that would be good to know, but I'm not going to elaborate, though I should, this is a public profile.
- I am sponsored. What I do for work gives me this benefit, and I think people should take advantage of it.
- I think that I have an amazing way with people. I think that anyone who is around me should be comfortable with simple conversations with random people. It's just going to happen.
- I'm very bold in what I'm thinking and feeling. I won't generally ever hold anything back and will always tell the truth no matter how mad or upsetting it may make someone. Really only because I would rather know the truth and get hurt than to be lied to and feel really idiotic about it once I do find out the truth.
Just overall, I am very outgoing and can carry on conversations with so many different types of personalities and people. I really enjoy talking to people and getting to know people and I am very comfortable just having a conversation with someone.
People mean the world to me and I cannot stress that enough. I think that I'm really sweet, selfless and fun and easy to talk to.. So, why not send me a message?