Find better matches with our advanced
29 • Woodford Green, UK • Man
I’m looking for
- Women who like men
- Ages 20–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last Online
- Sep 18
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body Type
- Other, and laughing about it
- Leo, but it doesn’t matter
- Entertainment / Media
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly)
I've taken up several different types of kung fu as I'd never really done anything like that b4 and thought it would be interesting and was getting quite good, but unfortunately due to some unrelated, minor but persistent injuries it's been put on hold for now. Hopefully get back into it again soon though!
I also used to be a Grill chef a few years back so am ok in the kitchen. ;)
(Altho I'd assume it would have something to do with me having a quite silly sence of humor or being a little quiet depending on my mood/company.)
Don't have a favorite film as there are so many good ones out there if you look (same as books really just Irvine welsh is a cut above the rest in my opinion). Alltho I did have an unheathly addiction to the Matrix when it first came out - Thankfully I'm over that now. :P
I'm well into my music more than most things. Mainly rave styles of music (Psytrance/Techno/Drum+Bass ect.) but not confined to that. I'll listen to anything that moves me - Bowie is an abosolute favorite of mine!
Fav. food has to be Italian pizza/cheese pasta all the way!
1. Music - life would be so boring with out it!
2. My PC/Internet - it has soooooo many uses.
3. My friends/family - very important to most people I would imagin.
4. Tasty food - omm nom nom
5. My neighbours cat - who squats my house sometimes and keeps me company if I'm bored.
6. Oh and music - Not sure I've mentioned that yet :P
This is a typical Friday but Friday is the first day of freedom for 2 days so anything could happen really. :D
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.