I'm 100% of Chinese roots, but born and raised in Peru.
I was raised Catholic, but I got tired of the lies and hypocrisy and turned into a pragmatic agnostic (also known as apathetic agnosticism). I would rather stay this way, but If I had to choose a new religion, I would go for Buddhism.
I have a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering. My first real job was as a webmaster, database & email administrator and later CIO (Chief Information Officer) at a Scientific Radar Station which studies the high atmosphere, more specifically, a Radio-Observatory. All that science and research was Greek to me (plasma density, solar winds, Spread-F and electrojet were topics of a daily conversation), but I quickly assimilated. Although I liked my working place and was proud on what I was doing for society, I disliked my career. Having to solve someone else's problems, becoming outdated so fast and staying awake late at night to fix a server wasn't for me. I quit my job and career. Turned 180 degrees away from computers and joined my dad in his business.
I used to collect stamps, matchboxes, airplane models & Board games. Nowadays, I collect banknotes and PC games. I have started collecting coins a few months ago too.
I'm left handed and shortsighted. Would it really matter anyways?
I am very logical like a Vulcan, I do not do things just because everybody else does them. I do not follow society rules or etiquette. I do not consider myself a black sheep as I see society as sheep themselves, I'm just myself, an individual. I'm not an Aspie though, as I can love very intensively and I consider very sensible too.
I'm not the stereotypical male:
- I do not drink at all and hate cigarette smoke. I don't even drink coffee but that's OK if you do (OK with the coffee or social drinking, NOT OK with smoking). I do drink champagne during weddings though, I like the taste and feeling (it's like a soda with alcohol) but besides special events, you won't see me drinking.
- I like sports but I do not become a zombie if there is a match on TV. The remote control is not an extension of my arm. I don't watch local football and I actually hate it, but I would watch European football from time to time. I do like the NFL though. I like the N.Y. Giants & the Oakland Raiders. I would also watch rugby if the All Blacks are playing.
- I do not have "buddies": no drinking, nor poker nor pool buddies. I just have friends.
- I do not have hidden lovers or friends with benefits. If you want to become one, then you'll be THE and only one.
- I'm not a jealous nor obsessive person, it's all about trusting each other.
Also, I'm not a conservative Asian, therefore my family won´t disown me for dating a non Chinese girl. I'm not usually attracted to Asian girls anyways ( though I have found several Japanese or Korean girls attractive before, so it all depends!). I like Caucasians or Latinas.
My Myers-Briggs personality Test: ISTJ (Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging). Being a sensitive but rational person, I have a slight S that could be N too (iNtuitive) so I could be a INTJ too. Definition: are faithful, logical, organized, sensible, and earnest traditionalists who enjoy keeping their lives and environments well-regulated. Typically reserved and serious individuals.