1. I consider myself an introvert, but some have disagreed with this — I also love meeting new people and having long, interesting conversations.
2. I'm a big Beatles fan, and when I watched this video of tons of people picking between "Lennon or McCartney," I realized I'd have to pick McCartney. But it's OK if you'd pick Lennon. If you prefer the Stones to the Beatles, that could be more of an issue...
3. I've been a vegetarian since I was 10. Don't worry, I get plenty of protein, iron, zinc, and vitamin B12. (I just had a nutritional screening.) I recently decided to make an exception for oysters, mussels, and clams. I've dated meat-eaters and vegetarians, and I've never found this to make any difference.
4. I want to prioritize being happy and well-adjusted (which applies to myself and others). I've seen too many bright, original people hold themselves back with neurosis and angst.
5. I'm half-Jewish as far as ethnicity (that's why I included "Middle Eastern" under "race"), but I'm not religious.
6. I don't care very much about conforming to gender roles, nor do I define myself in opposition to them. I basically think people should live life the way they want to. Why would you waste even one minute of your life worrying about whether someone else thinks you meet expectations about what someone with your type of body is supposed to be like, when you could have spent that time focusing on something more important?
7. Politically, you could describe me as an amalgam of liberal and libertarian. Just to be upfront: if you have a strict ideological or partisan litmus test, I probably won't pass it.
8. I'm a big believer in equality. Anyone who answered "yes" to "Is homosexuality a sin?" should move onto the next profile, because anyone who has a problem with my friends and family has a problem with me.
9. I like grammar — I'm kind of a language nerd.
10. I tend to think and talk in paragraphs rather than sentences.