1. A friend of mine recently told me: "I wish I could put your sense of reason in a bottle and serve it to people."
2. I consider myself an introvert, but some have disagreed with this — I also love meeting new people and having long, interesting conversations. Anyway, I do date extroverts!
3. I've been a vegetarian since I was 10. Don't worry, I get plenty of protein, iron, zinc, and vitamin B12. (I just had a nutritional screening. Surprisingly, I'm a bit low on potassium — a good excuse to eat even more avocados and bananas.) I recently decided to make an exception for oysters and mussels.
4. I've decided to prioritize being happy and well-adjusted (which applies to myself and others). I've seen too many bright, original people hold themselves back with neuroses and angst.
5. I'm ethnically Jewish but not at all religious. Being Jewish isn't very important to me, but it seems to be a topic of great interest on dating sites, so there you go.
6. Politically, you could describe me as an amalgam of liberal and libertarian. I care more about thinking through each issue than conforming to an ideological label.
7. I tend to think and talk in paragraphs rather than sentences.