Find better matches with our advanced
30 • San Francisco, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 21–31
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Aug 26
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Libra, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), German (Poorly), C++ (Fluently)
1. Propose a Grand Unified Theory of physics.
2. Write a computer program that generates human-like thought.**
3. Develop the next Facebook/Google.***
4. Travel the world as part of an awesome rock band.
5. Work as an unpaid intern for the Daily Show.
6. Invent a revolutionary new way to produce or store energy.
Unachievable, you say. Laughable. Preposterous. I completely agree: These are ridiculous goals.
If you would like to help me achieve any of these unachievable goals (perhaps you are a physicist, psychologist, computer scientist, musician, humorist, or electrical engineer), you get 15,000 bonus points.
I also enjoy doing other things in my free time, including going to concerts, hiking/backpacking, drinking Guinness, playing guitar and drums, playing video games, skiing, playing soccer, and (apparently) writing short descriptive paragraphs about myself.
* Ideally, I'd like to not die.
** Read this: http://waitbutwhy.com/2015/01/artificial-intelligence-revolution-1.html
*** Kind-of working on this one now, but it's an inside job.
Movies: The Big Lebowski, Fight Club, the old Star Warses, Clerks, Office Space (fuckin' A, man), V for Vendetta, WALL*E, Inception... I also enjoy weird/artsy movies like The Royal Tennenbaums (to all you fancy-pants elitists who think that example's not weird or artsy enough............ I applaud your refined tastes).
TV: The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, 30 Rock, The West Wing, Futurama, South Park, Sherlock, Star Trek: The Next Generation ...
Music: Top scientists agree that The 5 Best Musical Artists are The Beatles, Bob Dylan, Beethoven, Cake, and Radiohead. Other wonderful bands include The Strokes, Weezer, The National ...
Food: is delicious. Except for chicken feet. The shape and texture and bone structure of a cooked chicken foot are just all wrong. It's like eating a small child's hand.
I cannot emphasize this strongly enough: Never eat chicken feet.
2. Good (funny/deep/contemplative/drunk/dirty/smart/silly/stupid) conversation.
4. ??????? (It's a secret. SHHHH.)
5. A sense of humor.
6. Maslow's physiological needs (breathing, drinking, eating, excretion, sex). (Is this cheating, putting all of these on one number? Probably.)
I also spend a lot of time thinking about stupid Apple gadgets, silly webcomics, and petty politics.
Sometimes fat, sometimes thin.
(I lied just now, about my weight;
It really doesn't fluctuate.)
Embarrassing Fact #326: I should have put Singin' in the Rain in my list of favorite movies.
Or: You have fingernails that shine like Justice, and a voice that is dark like tinted glass. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5KmB8Laemg
Or: You play a musical instrument, and you want to jam after work with me (in SF or MV). Make-outs optional in this case; platonic musical friend time is cool too.
Or: You think Calvin & Hobbes is just about the best thing ever.
Thank you for reading my profile. Have a great day.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.