Find better matches with our advanced
30 • San Francisco, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 21–31
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
- Last Online
- Nov 21, 2013
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Libra, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Seeing Someone
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), German (Poorly), C++ (Fluently)
1. Propose a Grand Unified Theory of physics.
2. Write a computer program that generates human-like thought.
3. Develop the next Facebook/Google.
4. Travel the world as part of an awesome rock band.
5. Work as an unpaid intern for the Colbert Report.
6. Invent a revolutionary new way to produce or store energy.
Unachievable, you say. Laughable. Preposterous. I completely agree: These are ridiculous goals.
If you would like to help me achieve any of these unachievable goals (perhaps you are a physicist, psychologist, computer scientist, musician, humorist, or electrical engineer), you get 15,000 bonus points.
I also enjoy doing other things in my free time, including going to concerts, drinking Guinness, playing guitar, playing Rock Band, skiing, playing soccer, and (apparently) writing short descriptive paragraphs about myself.
* Ideally, I'd like to not die.
Movies: The Big Lebowski, Fight Club, the old Star Warses, Clerks, Office Space (fuckin' A, man), V for Vendetta, WALL*E, Inception, Adaptation, and many others... I also enjoy weird/artsy movies like The Royal Tennenbaums (to all you fancy-pants elitists who think that example's not weird or artsy enough............ I applaud your refined tastes).
TV: The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, 30 Rock, The West Wing, Futurama, South Park, M*A*S*H, Sherlock ...
Music: Top scientists agree that The 5 Best Bands in the World are The Beatles, Rage Against the Machine, Bob Dylan, Cake, and Radiohead *(if we include classical artists, we must of course replace Cake with Beethoven). Other wonderful artists include The Strokes, Flogging Molly, Weezer (mostly the old stuff), and The National. There are about a million other good bands, and I enjoy pretty much everything except country (with the exception of badasses like Johnny Cash). I am always looking for good new music, so let me know if you are aware of any secret excellence.
Food: is delicious. I love it all, except for chicken feet. The shape and texture and bone structure of a cooked chicken foot are just all wrong! It's like eating a small child's hand.
I cannot emphasize this strongly enough: Never eat chicken feet.
2. Good (funny/deep/contemplative/drunk/dirty/smart/silly/stupid) conversation.
4. ??????? (It's a secret. SHHHH.)
5. A sense of humor.
6. Maslow's physiological needs (breathing, drinking, eating, excretion, sex). (Is this cheating, putting all of these on one number? Yes. I cheat on okcupid profile questions. I would also cheat on my wishes if I had a magic lamp. "Must figure out a way to wish for more wishes..." I would also like someday to cheat death. But those are the only types of acceptable cheating.)
I also spend a lot of time thinking about stupid Apple gadgets, silly webcomics, and petty politics.
Sometimes fat, sometimes thin.
(I lied just now, about my weight;
It really doesn't fluctuate.)
Embarrassing Fact #326: I should have put Singin' in the Rain in my list of favorite movies.
Or: If you have fingernails that shine like Justice, and a voice that is dark like tinted glass.
Or: If you think Calvin & Hobbes is just about the best thing ever.
Thank you for reading my profile. Have a great day.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.