Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 / M / Bisexual / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 6:34am
- Body Type
- Strictly vegetarian
- Other and very serious about it
- Graduated from college/university
- Computer / Hardware / Software
- Rather not say
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay), Sign Language (Poorly)
raindrift San Francisco, California less spiritual
phenonate San Francisco, California less spiritual
ergo_ Oakland, California less spiritual
OBged Oakland, California more loving
wonderflonium Berkeley, California kinkier
Aaronfaceagain Oakland, California kinkier
Thaddeus_Otts Oakland, California less literary
domino20k San Francisco, California more aggressive
* Working for GoodGuide as a professional programming-languages propeller-hat
* Trying to start a band - current working name is Suspicious Package and the Unknown Individuals.
* Meditating - I practice passage meditation.
* Trying to become better informed about the system I live in - right now I'm researching the connections between the mortgage system and modern homelessness.
* Living in a community! I live with the so-called Conspiracy of Sharing, a small community in south Berkeley, where we organize gift-economy rent and food, make useful stuff for our neighbors, and last summer organized a nonviolence immersion program in collaboration with Nonviolence Lab.
* Arranging music from the Ocarina of Time for my brother's high school drumline
For more serious reading, I've got David Graeber's "Direct Action" and everything by Robert Neuwirth in my "to read" stack.
Movies: I recently saw The Twilight Samurai, which is a good relatively recent Japanese movie. Best In Show, Waiting For Guffman, A Mighty Wind, et al are all old favorites. Everyone I know thought Napoleon Dynamite was dumb, but I literally fell out of my chair laughing at the movie theater, and everyone looked at me sideways. Gandhi (the movie) is always inspiring, although I have to get up and go somewhere else for the Amritsar massacre scene.
Shows: The only show I really watch anymore is The Daily Show. I'm not very ashamed to admit it's how I get most of my national news.
Music: As a musician, I'm sort of all over the map. I tend to like things that cross and combine genres in surprising ways. Sometimes I listen to James Kochalka for some reason; I can never figure out why.
Food: Locally grown, organic, tasty, and prepared and shared with good friends. It's pretty hard to beat that.
+ My spiritual practice
+ A reason for doing the things I'm doing
+ Fun and games
+ I dunno, air, probably
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 23–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, short-term dating, activity partners, casual sex
+ If you've heard of Hindley-Milner type inference
+ If you live in a community too
+ If you're already against the next war
+ ...or any other reason really, I love getting messages.
I rarely initiate conversations on this site, because toxic gender dynamics. So send me a message :).