1. I once danced on stage with the Flaming Lips while dressed as a skeleton.
2. Fidel Castro told me I was cute.
3. I used to parade down Main St. USA in Disney World in an 80 pound light-up ball gown.
Things that I like, in no particular order:
bubbles, Back to the Future, cookies, dancing, reading, impressionism, London, peanut butter, skirts that twirl, making people smile, buffets, evolutionary psychology, seriouseats.com, Laduree macarons, thunderstorms, black truffles, white truffles, chocolate truffles, kittens, the word "smitten," blueberries, people watching, NPR, sporcle, Cyprus Grove cheeses, the American Museum of Natural History, a cappella, the high line, Disney, sarcasm, TED talks, skeeball, flash mobs, Food Network, naps, Fantastic Mr. Fox, Oxford commas, and peppermint hot chocolate (seasonally, of course)
Things I dislike:
Improper subway etiquette, tuna fish, people who say "expresso."
Cat's Cradle - Kurt Vonnegut
Norwegian Wood - Haruki Murakami
The Evolution of Desire - David Buss
Drunk Tank Pink - Adam Alter
Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus - Mo Willems
It is impossible to not smile from ear to ear while watching The Muppets.
- how two Starbucks locations on the same block can both be profitable.
- how to end the obesity epidemic.
- how I can obtain a DeLorean and turn it into an environmentally friendly car. And a time machine, obviously.
- how long it took for someone to invent the lock after the first door was invented.
- why people litter.
- where all the baby pigeons are.
- why scissors are frequently sold in packaging that requires scissors to open.
- how every decision I make impacts the global community and how few people recognize their own impact on others.
- why so few people have heard of Party Down.
*This occurs every day.