Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I'm a Work in Progress with a passion for furthering my own
Evolution as a person. I consider myself a grounded individual with
an interest in finding the perfect balance of... love, purpose and
expression in life. I enjoy connection with authentic, conscious
& whole-hearted people who share their gifts and make a
Currently I am studying Spiritual Psychology in a 2yr degree
program at the University of Santa Monica.
I consider myself an Open-minded and Open-hearted person who lives
a healthy & conscious lifestyle. Spiritual practice, Travel and
being creative are very important to me. I enjoy living a balanced
and grounded life with which is fulfilling and a whole lot of
* Creative & Artistic
* Cultured & Well Traveled
* Adventurous & Entrepreneurial
* Spiritual & Conscious
* Confident & Humble
* Self Driven & Self Motivated
* Balanced & Grounded
* Goal Oriented
* Caring & Compassionate
* A man of my Word
* Optimistic Outlook on Life
I have been a World Traveler with a passion for understanding and
experiencing, the cultures/peoples of this world first hand. I love
ADVENTURE, I thrive on making contact with and immersing myself in
the fabric of “real-life”. At home I'm very much the same way, I
enjoy "out of the norm" type activities as well as meeting new and
After being blessed with the opportunity to travel and experience
so many diverse cultures, 30 countries thus far. I have to say,
"I'm able to Appreciate the unique beauty of EVERY Ethnicity &
Skin tone under the sun!" Traveling abroad opened my eyes on many
levels and has completely redefined what attracts me to a
Living a Healthy lifestyle is important to me... Everyone knows me
by name at my local Whole Foods! Fast Food junkies probably should
I am deeply grateful for my life and now I'm ready to attract that
rare and special type of woman. She has an open heart, beautiful
inner light & a kind spirit. Her presence integrates with and
enhances my life for the better and her presence helps to reveal
even more of who I am...
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I am all about making myself better! Ive dedicated my life to
learning and evolving, so one of my highest priorities is working
directly with mentors and leaders that inspire me.
I also focus my attention on attending a wide range of classes
workshops, seminars & intensives...
* Spiritual Psychology
* Personal Transformation
* Relationship & Sexuality Education
* Financial Education & Entrepreneurial Business!
I have been in the Automotive Industry for over 13 years... I work
with my hands in a very creative and niche market. My free time
during all this last year has been focused on building a Conscious
Entrepreneurial Business that designs high-end travel products. The
BEST part is that my business partner and I structured it to give
back a large percentage of our profits to fund the conservation and
re-population of Lions in Africa. We also work with amazing kids at
2 orphanages in Zimbabwe, helping to provide the supplies and
services they need.
Photography is another passion of mine! I love to travel &
capture Fine Art quality photographs of the most beautiful places
on the planet. I focus on Landscapes, Sacred Spaces/ Temples,
Cultural Images / Peoples of the world.
I focus on how I can be of service, make a difference in the world
and provide value to the lives of everyone I come in contact
I am mentoring/ big brother-ing “Jason” an underprivileged High
School freshman who lost both parents in a car crash when he was 8.
A great kid with a HUGE heart!
I have a dedicated spiritual practice and a very open mind, I do
not practice or conform to any particular Religious Organization...
I do enjoy Agape International Spiritual Center from time to
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
* Being a great listener who is present & dynamically
* Making friends Laugh!
* Seeing/Bringing out the best in the people I care about.
* Guiding a conversation down a deeper and more interesting
* Navigating on the fly with my camera in hand & no
* Capturing my adventures Travel Photography!
* Meditating- I love clearing my head and getting centered.
* Coaching friends - helping them through difficult
* And I give a damn good massage!
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
* My Height... I am 6 ft 6 tall or if you like 198cm… I’m
* My calm & Zen-like demeanor.
* I am a Chivalrous Gentleman with Good values and a Big
* I’m friendly, outwardly focused and easily connect/make
* My opportunistic view of life and the glass is 1/2 full mind
* That I'm a slender, healthy, clean-cut guy with a modern/classic
sense of style.
* My Hazel/Brown Eyes. When I spend quality time with a woman I
like to keep my full focus and presence on you.
* I'm a generous and caring person!
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
I read constantly (especially for school) and love to listen to
audio books/programs. I have a practice of daily study which is
very important to me, as I am a constant "student of life".
So...Have you ever read books on any of these topics?
Message me with which books or authors you've enjoyed reading and
how its influenced or inspired you! I am very attracted to a woman
who works on herself and knows who she is on a very deep
I love going to the movies but NEVER on a first date... Seriously
who does that?
Spotify is like a drug... I also like bringing home a little
musical sample from each culture, I definitely have a wide-ranging
I watch very little TV. *TED Talks *Travel Channel *Discovery
*Animal Planet *Nat Geo *select comedy shows & maybe a few
others… If I can learn something I am more inclined to watch, any
show designed to rot your brain (reality-TV etc) I will never make
Are you open to trying new things? I am always up for a foodie
adventure into uncharted territory! I eat a little bit of meat
(mostly fish) and also enjoy vegetarian/vegan meals regularly! Good
Sushi is an obsession of mine and any home-cooked meal made with
"Lots o' Love" will win my heart every time...
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
1) My Family / Close Friends - Family is very important to
2) My Health & Vitality - Organic, Non GMO foods!
3) Meditation Practice – To center down, focus and start my
4) My Canon 7D Camera – I am constantly humbled by an eternally
deep and profound respect for Mother Nature.
5) My iMac 27inch & iPhone - I am an apple guy... to the
6) My Valid Passport / Adventure – Almost every real adventure
requires you to have one!
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
*Conjuring up Unique & Interesting date ideas. I am familiar
with so many great places in LA and OC that I could moonlight as a
*Where in the world my next Travel Adventure might take me.
*All that I have to be Grateful for!
*My Mission, Vision and Purpose in life!
*How can I be of service...
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
*Relaxing and spending time with friends…
*Out for a nice dinner, or at wine bar or lounge.
*At a Social Event or Fund Raiser...
*I love Art Galleries and Exhibitions...
*At a concert or live music event...
*Catching a movie...
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I'm a total sucker when it comes to girls who practice yoga and
live a healthy/conscious lifestyle...
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
If you've made it this far... Don't be shy silly, just shoot me a
message and lets connect! (WARNING) Im a busy guy and only take the
time to respond to intelligent women who can string more than a few
words together... Think about the quality of email you actually
respond to...Uhmmmm yea like that!
So... Can you answer YES to any of these?
* You're an authentic, compassionate, kind and giving person.
* Personal evolution is important to you.
* You live a health-conscious and vibrant lifestyle & or
* BIG BONUS points if you know about energy and what a chakra
* You're Inspired and Passionate about something!
* You're Heart is Open and available...
* You're a cultured person with a love & appreciation for the
* You're outgoing but also have a homebody side.
* You look for ways to be of service!!!
I wish you Good Luck in OKC-land and may the odd's of finding true
love be ever in your favor...
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.