Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Guy seeks girl for witty banter, amazing conversations and great
company. Inquire within.
“This guy is quite the catch” –Aristotle
“Some quotes are true but of dubious authenticity” –Anonymous
Random facts about me:
1. I met Rob Ford pre-crack scandal. There is a photo of us, which
you may get to see if you ask really nicely. No, I did not vote for
2. I play pub trivia every Tuesday with friends.
3. I watch my favourite soccer team religiously.
4. I also love watching Team Canada play in any international
5. When I was 7 I returned a wallet to the police and got to meet
6. I think puns are awesome.
7. So is Banjara, my favourite (Indian) restaurant. Don't try to
change my mind on this, it's naan-negotiable.
8. But nothing can be as awesome as my dog.
9. I spend a lot of time thinking about Canada's housing
10. I went to nine documentaries at Hot Docs last year and now I'm
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Career-wise I'm a former investment analyst who decided to pursue a
journalism/writing career. Most of the time I write about financial
issues, but life is too short to always be serious so I write
satire as well.
When I'm not taking long walks on the beach or other assorted
cliches, I play tennis, soccer, and ball hockey, to name a few
I spend an immense amount of time showering my four-legged friend
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Let's not be too literal with "Really good at". I'm pretty decent
-doing impressions of people
-being a stereotypically modest Canadian
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Books: Bossypants, The Apprenticeship of Duddy Kravitz, When Genius
Failed: The Rise and Fall of Long Term Capital Management, The
Beekeeper's Apprentice (apparently I like books with the word
Movies: Forrest Gump, Office Space, Inside Job, Shawshank
Redemption, Philadelphia, (I'm clearly a candidate for Stuff White
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
Proper citations in non-fiction books (deal-breaker!)
My favourite soccer team.
Snoozes with my dog Corey
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Likely hanging out with friends or playing ball hockey
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You've come this far and you're intrigued by what you read.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.