Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I’ve been living in California for a little more than a decade now
having moved from India to further my education and currently
expanding my career in the tech industry. So I guess at this point
I’m supposed to share some things about me, so here’s a few
memorable moments I’ve experienced thus far……
- Grubbing on street food on the streets of Singapore.
- Seeing the bioluminescent bay in Puerto Rico.
- People watching from the cafes in San Francisco.
- Running the Rock N Roll Marathon.
- Bar hopping and happy hours with good friends and
- Visiting home in India and spending time with the Family.
- Giving a nerve-wracking speech at a tech conference in SF.
- Wine tasting in Napa.
- Exploring new neighborhoods with friends.
And hopefully adding more with someone special.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Advising high tech companies with marketing strategies.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
- Bonding with friends and new acquaintances.
- Planning fun activities and adventures.
- Communicating my emotions and intentions.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
This is funny, but I’m told that I have a larger than life
personality. I love making people feel comfortable, especially in
new settings and I try to make them feel at ease.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Books: The Alchemist, Jonathan Livingstone Seagull, Mans Search for
Meaning, Kiterunner, The Life of Pi
Movies: To Kill a Mocking Bird, The Postman, Life is Beautiful, Run
Lola Run, Sideways
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
Intellectuality stimulating conversations
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
The next simple idea that impacts humanity on a large scale.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Catching dinner or happy hour with friends. There are also nights
that I like to throw down in the kitchen to make my signature
risotto and compliment it with a good wine.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
- You're looking for a serious and meaningful relationship.
- You know how to have a good time.
- You're family oriented.
- You're also career oriented.
- You're active.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.