"enjoy the ride......if not, why bother"
I enjoy life on the "not so traveled road". I like to do things my own way. I am NOT a "sheep"(a follower). If 100 people are going to the right....I'd rather go to the left. Even if it takes alittle longer, I'd rather enjoy the trip and explore a little.
Few things I like……
*music (all kinds of music, it's always on),
* travel, anywhere and everywhere
*meeting people when I travel
* good food
* floating on my back in the ocean(especially when it's raining, you can hear the rain hitting the water)
* a full moon
* the ocean (being near it, on it, under it)
* driving fast on a nice curvy road
* taking photos
* walks at night
* seeing unique things & meeting unique people
* the feeling of the sand on my feet when walking on the beach
*an amazing smile (and a great laugh to go with it)
* long silky hair
*swimming with turtles & sharks
*and lots more, but this is getting to long.