Find better matches with our advanced
34 • San Francisco, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 23–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Nov 15
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and somewhat serious about it
- Leo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Science / Engineering
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- English, Bengali, Hindi
Cooking (Stuff that you'll never find in any Indian restaurant here, with the same boring menus!)
Street/candid photography (or I'd like to think I am =))
Fun adventures with zero planning
Making delicious cocktails....rather inventing delicious cocktails
Keeping up-to-date with the news
All kinds of food, but my favorite is street food
Classic Rock, Old school rock&roll, Hard Rock, Motown, Pop (Led Zeppelin, Bon Jovi, The Eagles, Pink Floyd, U2, The Beatles, Guns N Roses, Eric Clapton, John Denver, Simon and Garfunkel, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Billy Joel, Joe Satriani, Carlos Santana, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Bob Dylan, Bruce Springsteen, Dave Matthews Band, ABBA, The Carpenters, Enya, Tiesto, Marcus Schulz, Armin Van Buuren and many more) eastern classical, western classical, trance, house, progressive, world music
.....Not much else!
My childhood memories growing up, and all the people I've crossed paths with
My parents, especially how I can help them handle old age
What lies ahead of me in life
How the hell I'm ever going to finish processing all the pictures that I instinctively take!!
What's for dinner, and how I can make that somewhat gourmet in 30 mins! :)
- are usually kind and inclined to give the benefit of doubt (even at the risk of failure)
- are usually good at reading through and capable of looking at the big picture
- real, understand good and bad, and understand the difference between mathematical profits vs 'life' gains
-love to travel
-agree that many things don't make sense, but they still exist
- like kids, and would want some of your own.
- always stop to help an old/handicapped person cross the street.
-....and a lot more :)
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.