I joke around allot and smile often because at the end of the day it's our choice to be happy or not.
I definitely have self confidence & some stubbornness. I've actually been told by friends that I will things to happen.
Put it simply i'm the guy that will hold the door open for strangers but if they don't at least do a head nod or smile I'll yell out something like "Everyone wait the little princess is gliding through clear a path (extra funny when it's a guy)" i'm assuming I get away with stuff like that because i'm big & it's awesome.
I wish people well and try to spread positive energy when I can.
I do yell at traffic though it's just something I still have to work on hopefully you can help with that.
I'm very random but the plus other than laughs is you know i'm always honest.
To relax i'll either cook with some grooves on; sketch something or watch a flick.
I want to find a lady I can chill and grow together with. Enjoying a meal or taking a walk with some banter & laughs appeals way more to me than partying.
Spiritually: I've gotten rid of most of my negativity & recently began praying.
Mentally: I've studied a bit of philosophy and also incorporated strategy within my thought process.
Physically: I've lost a bit over 250lbs so far.
1) I will stick my finger in your nose if you yell at me or lick your forehead if I think its funny & I likely would
2) I'm pretty old school so things like morals, loyalty, practicality (yes its a word) & respect go a very long way with me but the flip side to that is I will sour face to the opposite (not in judgement just don't need that in my life).
3) I do not throw or participate in habitual pity parties, progress... I will of course be a shoulder to lean on and help unless you're just a crazy person.
4) I'm not into traveling or clubbing been there and done that. If that's your lifestyle that's fine, enjoy. I'm not judging but just don't need that in my life.
5) I don't care about sports because i'm not the one playing. I'll watch part of a game but at the end of the day like Sonny said from Bronx Tale the Yankees don't give a F about you.