I am informed that a good profile starts with apologies. Herein are my "General Apologies"
1) I apologize that I don't have the required 6-pack pic in my profile. It partly has to do with the lack of a camera that can take pictures of non existent six packs. I blame technology.
2) I also deleted my apparently required - "cuddling with tiger/lion" photo. If this is necessary - please let me know, the appropriate pictures may be produced on request.
3) I also don't have a picture with my car. I am told that this is a standard "must have" in male profiles - so my fervent apologies. Admittedly, I don't check out male profiles, so I cant confirm.
I really enjoy "scaring" myself. (please note, this is different from "scarring" myself, but there may some overlap). Recent adventures included a variety of "exotic" travels including dog sledding near Alaska; sand boarding in Lima, "via ferrata"ing in Cusco and cuddling with lions and tigers in Argentina.
Work & Hobbies:
I am a divorced (2 years ago) pharmacist and a lawyer. I enjoy being entrepreneurial and am currently pursuing my passions. With that said, I have been successful in striking a healthy work/life balance that includes dating. I enjoy meeting people and I will make time to pursue a relationship with the right person..
My recent hobbies include jujitsu and singing. One of which, I am likely to be good at eventually --- and the other -- well -- its a work in progress. Update: They are both on hiatus for now.
2. Discovering that people give their heights with shoes on (I just saw some basketball player do that)... so that makes me 6'4"
3. Trying to figure out how to volunteer for either big brothers/big sisters (I would make a terrible big sister -- I have no first hand experience with it!!)
4. Wondering whether Walt Whitman was thinking of online dating when he wrote "Are you the new person drawn toward me?"
5. Wondering why all the OKC women are trying to learn how to play the guitar!
6. Getting quoted in Politico for my expertise.
Also -- my boobs -- wait... (if you hang out with me, this is the sort of terrible sense of humor that awaits you)
2. "New Classic" Comedies - Office Space, Ted;
3. TV Shows: Game of Thrones, Big Bang Theory; House of Cards, Orange is the New Black; Venture Brothers; the League
During my backpacking trips though south America and "the east coast of the world" I realized that:
A. I really missed hearing people speak words I understood. I don't understand spanish -- so I really need to hear English often enough.
B. Physical touch is really rather nice to enjoy - a hug is always welcome.
2. You like going to museums and can explain why the art I am looking at is significant.
3. You have an opinion on either of the following:
(i) Which of the following best accompanies an evil laugh:
C. A persian cat with unusually long hair
D. Nothing, I expect you to die Mr. Bond
(ii) . You can answer the following correctly Which of these things is not like the others (and why):
A. Its always Sunny in Philadelphia
B. The Larry David Show
C. The League
D. Arrested Development
4. If you want to talk and get to know each other. First online for a few days and then schedule to meet in person. Someone who responds to questions, then asks questions herself - you know - like an interesting/interested person who wants to have a conversation.