Find better matches with our advanced matching system
31 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Jul 8, 2013
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Capricorn, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Entertainment / Media
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes cats
- English (Okay), French (Fluently)
Or maybe, lying about what I'm good at because I can't think about an answer that wouldn't come as bragging and inventing stupid answers to mask it up. I dont' like bragging.
Or pineapples. Pineapples are cool !
Favourite books include the Discworld series, Wheel of time, and the Royal Assassin series. I want to give a Game of Thrones a whirl, too, when it's completely written.
Movies... On top of my head, i'll say Stardust, Dark Knight, The Avengers... The hangover was pretty funny too. Long story short, entertaining movies - I go there to relax, not think (I got books, work and other hobbies for this)
Music ! I love rock. I play rock, too. Again, on top of my head, I'd say Guns&Roses (Slash period), Metallica, Ozzie, and so on..
Food... I'm not really into food.
So, 6 items...
- The internet. That thing make life so much easier, you know ?
- A phone. Seriously, I hate those things, but I'm too used to have maps and being able to call up people on a whim. And it doubles up on the internet.
- music player. Trusted friend against long trips and all-around boredom
- A book (electronic if I'm travelling, physical otherwise). Again, you can't go wrong with a good book.
Hmm, I out of ideas now !
You might want to check out what I'm good at, by the way.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 26–33
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.