Find better matches with our advanced
32 • Paris, France • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 26–33
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Jul 8, 2013
- 6' 1" (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Post grad
- Might want kids
- English (Somewhat), French (Fluently)
Or maybe, lying about what I'm good at because I can't think about an answer that wouldn't come as bragging and inventing stupid answers to mask it up. I dont' like bragging.
Or pineapples. Pineapples are cool !
Favourite books include the Discworld series, Wheel of time, and the Royal Assassin series. I want to give a Game of Thrones a whirl, too, when it's completely written.
Movies... On top of my head, i'll say Stardust, Dark Knight, The Avengers... The hangover was pretty funny too. Long story short, entertaining movies - I go there to relax, not think (I got books, work and other hobbies for this)
Music ! I love rock. I play rock, too. Again, on top of my head, I'd say Guns&Roses (Slash period), Metallica, Ozzie, and so on..
Food... I'm not really into food.
So, 6 items...
- The internet. That thing make life so much easier, you know ?
- A phone. Seriously, I hate those things, but I'm too used to have maps and being able to call up people on a whim. And it doubles up on the internet.
- music player. Trusted friend against long trips and all-around boredom
- A book (electronic if I'm travelling, physical otherwise). Again, you can't go wrong with a good book.
Hmm, I out of ideas now !
You might want to check out what I'm good at, by the way.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.