Find better matches with our advanced matching system
43 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- May 18
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m).
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Strictly anything
- Judaism and laughing about it
- Sagittarius but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Computer / Hardware / Software
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
hyPnoTicFoo Philadelphia, Pennsylvania more introverted
ericcatlover Broomall, Pennsylvania more passive
gregorybass Philadelphia, Pennsylvania more into sports
zyzzy60 Melrose Park, Pennsylvania less mathematical
Not_Ad_Oosh Philadelphia, Pennsylvania more into sports
sievetronix666 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania less literary
Jackanape01 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania more organized
rcarduner Philadelphia, Pennsylvania more capitalistic
Movies: It's a Wonderful Life, Mr. Smith Goes to Washington, Singin' in the Rain, The Philadelphia Story, Lawrence of Arabia, The Matrix, Young Frankenstein, The Producers (original).
Music: both Mozart and bad Europop 80s dance remixes are in heavy rotation on my iTunes. The next four tracks on my most-played list: I-Nine, 7 Days of Lonely; Bowling for Soup, Friends Like You; Julie Murphy, Operator; Frenzal Rhomb: You Need A Friend.
2. Starbucks. Jeez, just look at my username. It's not just the coffee, it's a convenient work environment wherever I happen to be.
3. A pack of smokes and a vat of coffee. Yes, I'm addicted to nicotine and caffeine. Yes, I know it's not good for me. We all have our ways of bumping up our endorphin production, and these are some of mine. And I am quite able to temporarily forego the above when given sufficient incentive, such as an endorphin-inducing nonsmoking romantic interest who prefers her date not smelling like an ashtray.
4. One good book, with another to follow when that's done.
5. One good friend, randomly chosen from a large rotating pool, for good conversation on a semiregular basis.
6. My gray, beat-to-hell fedora. I prefer to think that it makes me look like Cary Grant. I'm kidding myself.
Mid-July 2010: I am horrified to read on the OKC blog that men add two inches to their height. So, the complete truth: I am *not* 5'5". Would I lie and say 5'7"? Hell, might as well say 6'2", and then only meet women in poorly lit places which are stilt-friendly. "He was a really nice guy, but *damn*, what was up with his ankles?"
I recently lost 30 pounds, which still didn't get me back to college weight, but I'm happy with it. At press time, I'm bouncing between 185 and 190, from a high of 210. I am in far better shape than I have any reason to be—if it's under five miles, under 90 degrees, and I have time, that's walking distance.
January 2011: *second* edit, as I apparently am giving the impression that I only like children in a nice Béarnaise sauce with a side of leafy greens. I expect to have kids someday, but that's increasingly up in the air. I get along fine with my friends' kids, who are uniformly intelligent and sweet and well-mannered. Until three minutes ago, I said "dislikes children" in the sense of "likes dogs, unfond of cats, not thrilled with screaming brats being ignored by their parents." I have changed this to "—", which means now most of you will assume I have three kids living in a trailer in North Carolina.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 28–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
If you are short, cute, highly energetic, and completely incompatible with me, then you are probably my type based on past experience.