Find better matches with our advanced
matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

4thelonghaul26

28 Racine, WI Man

Man

I’m looking for

  • Women
  • Ages 25–29
  • Near me
  • Who are single
  • For new friends

My Details

Last Online
Dec 12
Orientation
Straight
Ethnicity
White
Height
5′ 8″ (1.73m)
Body Type
Fit
Diet
Mostly anything
Smokes
Drinks
Socially
Drugs
Never
Religion
Sign
Education
Job
Hospitality
Income
Rather not say
Relationship Status
Single
Relationship Type
Offspring
Has kids, but doesn’t want more
Pets
Speaks
English

Similar Users

My self-summary
Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
The key to succeeding in a relationship is not finding the right person; it's learning to love the person you found. I'm just looking for new friends, I'm tired of the same people in my life and want something different nut I realized that 95% of you are shallow as f***, and the other 5% are just inconsiderate.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Working as a Manager at a hotel while going to school to be an electrician.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Noticing how deceiving your profile pic is
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I don't know, when people approach me, they never say..."The first thing I noticed about you was......"
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
Kids, phone, car, friends, money happiness
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
DAMN, You need a tic tac with a battery in it, a listerine smoothie, something LMAO
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Celebrating the fact that I don't have to work until Monday
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I can't tell you that
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
you want to and your looking to meet someone who knows how to laugh and enjoy life. If something happens awesome if not well new friends never hurt right?