Brrrrrrrr! It's cold outside! Lets think about summer!
And here's my bucket list for the summer of 2014.
1. Go to Lincoln Park Zoo
2. A night or two at Ravinia
3. A dinner cruise on Lake Michigan
4. Go to the Drive-in
5. Go bike riding on some trails
6. Go to the beach.
7. Go to a few fests
8. Drive to Niagara falls for a long weekend
9. Spend a Saturday night at Navy Pier
10. Play miniature golf
11. Go to a couple of Cub games
12. Go for boat rides on my friends yacht
13. Go for a romantic walk along the lake on a full moon night
14. Play tennis
15. Dine alfresco
16. BBQ picnic at the woods
17. Rent a convertible for the weekend and put on a few hundred miles
18. Go to the driving range
19. Stroll through Down Town Chicago like a tourist
20. Fall in love!
21. Play a round of golf or 10
22. Go to the botanic gardens
23. Go to the Bristol Renaissance Fair.
24. Go to a Chicago Bandits game.
25. Go to the Signature Room for drinks.
I am looking for someone to help me complete my bucket list, especially number 20! Might you be the one? I I am also interested in what's on your bucket list and what you would like to do.
If you were to ask anyone who knows me to tell you about me. I'm sure they would say that I am the happiest guy they know. Someone who is very honest, easy going and has a very upbeat & positive attitude. He's a really nice guy! If you were to ask me, I would tell you the same thing. After all, I wrote that and am guessing that's what they would say because it's true. Really! I am also very active and enjoy spending time with my family and close friends. I enjoy doing a wide variety of things but also enjoy my time at home alone with Shorty.
Things you should know.
I'm not a dog.
I am NOT looking for a one night stand.
I'm not interested in anyone under the age of 45.
I am NOT a barfly.
I will not chase you unless I'm in love with you. Games are for kids, and we are not kids. We are all adults.
If you are married, you shouldn't be here. You need to either work on your relationship or move on.
If you need advice or someone to talk to, I am a good listener.
Last and most importantly, I'm not perfect.