It's almost summer so let's think about summer and get a head start!
Here is my bucket list for the summer of 2014.
1. Go to Lincoln Park Zoo
2. A night or two at Ravinia (going to go see Train)
3. A dinner cruise on Lake Michigan
4. Go to the Drive-in (yes there are still Drive-ins around)
5. Go bike riding on some trails
6. Go to the beach
7. Go to a few fests
8. Drive to Niagara falls for a long weekend
9. Spend a Saturday night at Navy Pier
10. Play miniature golf
11. Go to a couple of Cub games
12. Go for boat rides on my friends yacht
13. Go for a romantic walk along the lake on a full moon night
14. Play tennis
15. Dine alfresco
16. BBQ picnic in the woods
17. Rent a convertible for the weekend and put on a few hundred miles (maybe Niagara Falls)
18. Go to the driving range
19. Stroll through Down Town Chicago like a tourist
20. Fall in love!!!!
21. Play a round of golf or 2 or maybe 10
22. Go to the botanic garden
23. Go to the Bristol Renaissance Fair
24. Go to a Chicago Bandits game
25. Go to the Signature Room for drinks
I am looking for someone to help me complete my bucket list, especially number 20! Might you be the one? I am also interested in what's on your bucket list and what you would like to do.
If you were to ask anyone who knows me to tell you about me. I'm sure they would say that I am the happiest person they know. Someone who is very honest, easy going and has a very upbeat & positive attitude. A really nice guy! If you were to ask me, I would tell you the same thing. After all, I wrote that and am guessing that's what they would say because it's true. Really! I am also very active and enjoy spending time with my family and close friends. I enjoy doing a wide variety of things but also enjoy my down time at home with Penny.
Things you should know.
I'm not a dog.
I'm not interested in anyone under the age of 45.
I am NOT a barfly.
I will not chase you unless I'm in love with you.
Games are for kids, and we are not kids. We are all adults.
If you are married, you shouldn't be here. You need to either work on your relationship or move on.
If you need advice or someone to talk to, I am a good listener.
Last and most importantly, I'm not perfect.
If you are not perfect, drop me a line.