Find better matches with our advanced matching system
51 • M • Oakland, CA
- Last Online
- Today – 11:07am
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Not at all
- Agnosticism, and laughing about it
- Leo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from Ph.D program
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Has kids, but doesn’t want more
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Russian (Fluently), Indonesian (Okay), Italian (Poorly), French (Poorly)
Movies: American classics (e.g., Adam's Rib; North by Northwest); ridiculous American bullshit (e.g., Pootie Tang); high-quality European (e.g., La Dolce Vita); high-quality Asian (e.g., Seven Samurai)
Music: Classical and especially medieval, Renaissance, and baroque (Tallis, Telemann, Albinoni); classic rock (Stones); jazz (Miles Davis)
TV: I don't own a TV and couldn't name five shows that have appeared in the past ten years.
Shows: Lots of ballet, orchestra, theatre
Food: Everything from any anywhere, excepting meat from animals I'd keep as pets.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 35–60
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
And if "I love to laugh!" appears nowhere in your profile, you must contact me.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.