Find better matches with our advanced
matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

Speedball_Tucker

26 M Tampa, FL

I’m looking for

  • Bi girls only
  • Ages 18–40
  • Near me
  • For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex

My Details

Last Online
Aug 27
Orientation
Straight
Ethnicity
Hispanic / Latin, White
Height
5′ 10″ (1.78m)
Body Type
Diet
Mostly anything
Smokes
Drinks
Rarely
Drugs
Never
Religion
Other, and very serious about it
Sign
Virgo, but it doesn’t matter
Education
Working on two-year college
Job
Sales / Marketing
Income
Relationship Status
Single
Relationship Type
Offspring
Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
Pets
Likes dogs and likes cats
Speaks
English (Fluently), Spanish (Fluently), Basque (Poorly), Swahili (Poorly), Tagalog (Poorly)

Similar Users

My self-summary
Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I am an INTP. I was born and raised in Tampa.
97 percent of the things that come out of my mouth are jokes* (the remaining 3% are usually statistics). *<-see!?

I'm extremely easy to get along with. I only make fun of people I really like. I have no problem laughing at myself, and often do. I have an enormous, constantly evolving list of interests. Unless you have no personality at all, we probably have plenty of things in common. If there's anything else you'd like to know, just ask.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Figuring out how to make a million bucks.
Sticking it to the man, one man at a time.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
100% of everything I make a concerted effort to do. My only defeat, to date, is an unfruitful stint as a magician...it's harder than it looks :/

Notably ,
Problem solving.
Comedic hyperbole.
Seeing the silver lining.
Scratching dogs tummies.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
My sense of humor or My inability to grow a respectable beard.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
The count of monte cristo, Papillon, Behold a pale horse.

The dark knight rises, Saw, Scream, Paranormal activity, Who brought the potato salad (Look it up!)

COPS!!!, Gangland, wipeout, An idiot abroad

I listen to a lot of metal. I also love the oldies.The 70's were the peak of human civilization as far as music is concerned.

I have a very open mind when it comes to food. I have also been known to make culinary history while in the kitchen.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
Food
Water
Heavily caffeinated liquids
My truck.
The company of a nice girl.
Man vs. wild re-runs.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
How to avoid being eaten by wild pigs.
The cover-up of peak oil.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
In my underground bunker, taking stock of all my imperishables, doing pushups, Pwning n00bs on Omegle and trying to win the Lottery.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
One time, I left a hoodie on the roof of my truck. I must have pinched it in the door when I got in. A few blocks into my commute this thing starts flapping around like a windsock. One of the sleeves began flapping into my open window and slapping me in the face. I started screeching like an injured bird and swirving violently as I tried desperatley to defend myself. I laughed it off once I realized what it was. To this day, my heart races when I open my closet and see that hoodie.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
Your profile is VOID of the following:
The use of the adjective "chill"
A laundry list of poor character traits.
Open and frequent celebration of your drug/alcohol habit.
You didn't write "then it wouldn't be private" in the "most private thing I'm willing to admit" box.

Your profile CONTAINS the following:
At least one joke, pun, funny, or otherwise lighthearted remark
A picture of your pet :)