Living with a few friends at the moment looking to get my own place with the next few years.
Real computer geek, love anime and Japanese manga's, games, technology, cars and football (of course).
Odd weekends i tend to work in a music studio, recording artists
At the moment thinking of learning Japanese, planning on going out there next year, want to experience their culture.
I'm actually a really good cook if i do say so myself, as long as I'm not cooking fish or eggs (hate that stuff)
I do tend to watch a lot of tv shows and movies but for me to really enjoy something it has to keep my attention without me being able to predict what's going to happen next or just a really good comedy. (inbetweeners best comedy show)
Also I must add i do watch and read Japanese anime/manga mostly in japanese with subtitles on, in hope that one day i can wake up and suddenly understand it all (not going to happen i know but would be nice)
Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Fairy Tales, Dragonball Z, Death Note to name a few
2. My wallet which has all my debit/credit cards and i.d i need to get me through a day
3. My Phone at the moment its back to my iphone cause i lost my nokia lumia 920 but i will be getting another soon
4. Computers, this includes my PC, Laptop, PS3 Xbox Wii they all get used on a daily bases (favorite games at the moment Naruto Ultimate ninja 3 and Fifa 13)
5. My car, i hate public transport don't think i could go back to solely using it (think i might need to move out working in the city tubes and trains get on my nerves)
6. Music, i dont think anyone could live without music to be honest
also i still watch murder she wrote .
Not sure what else to put but will be updating the more I use this website.