Hi, I'm Alex. Here's a list of stuff about me:
● I work at Lexmark as a computer programmer.
● I play a lot of video games.
● I do not have my picture taken a lot, which is why all my pictures are less than awesome.
● I'm really excited about the 2017 Solar Eclipse.
● I'm experimenting with cooking. It's going OK.
● I'm a pretty impatient person, but I'm good at hiding it.
● Without my facial hair I look 5 years younger than I do with it.
● I hate lists.
● I love Irony.
● If there is a storm outside, I am likely to be out on my apartment balcony listening to and watching it.
● I think Internet Explorer is the worse browser ever created.
● I'm starting to toy with the idea of moving to a different city, because technology job opportunities in Lexington are pretty dismal.
● I swear. I swear a whole fucking lot.
Movies: Wreck-it Ralph, How to Train your Dragon, Cabin in the Woods, Guardians of the Galaxy, all things Marvel
Shows: Game of Thrones, Agents of SHIELD, Avatar the Last Airbender (and Legend of Korra), Deathnote, Archer, Arrow.
Music: Dream Theater, Rush, Within Temptation, Joe Satriani, some classical stuff. I lean toward instrumentals more often than not. I have a pretty large collection of Video game music also. (largely collected from here: http://ocremix.org/ )
Food: stir-fry, spaghetti, pizza, chili, steak, salmon. I'll try most things at least once, but I tend to avoid really spicy stuff.
● The PC I built, because gaming is hard on shitty hardware.
● A job, because I would be bored without one.
● This thing: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻, because it makes me chuckle.
● quaternions, because they are cool as hell.
● Income, because I'm spoiled.
The infinite expanse of space.
How the hell I can make that one section of code from my most resent programming project a little bit faster or cleaner. (hopefully both)
Also, apparently html works in these fields. kinda
You want to talk to somebody.
You want to play some games with someone. I have DotA2, Minecraft, Team Fortress 2 and Left 4 dead 1-2 as multiplayer options.
You are really really bored.