* You're brilliant and passionate and you want to explore life to its full potential.
* You work hard, you're good at what you do and you love it.
* You are nerdy enough to enjoy to persue any kind of conversation. You do not dodge difficult topics and do not dislike learning new things.
* You share at least one of my major interests. This is essential because if not, we simply won't have time to see each other. You may be an awesome person and we may hit off brilliantly but unless we can share parts of our lives, chances are we may never get to know eachother well enough to find out. This essentially means you spend lots of your time doing one of the following:
- Working with me. This would be ideal in many ways but it seems most people have difficulties to handle the risk of a breakup. Still, for me it is a dream to be able to run a company together with my partner so if you have ideas concerning data analysis, we may just be a match
- Outdoorsy stuff. Basically anything where you move and spend times outdoors.
- Creating music that is compatible with my music so that we can experiment together. I'm currently into singer-song writer stuff but I'm definitely open to broaden my mind. I'm happy to send sample music if you want to know more.
* You are not afraid of being emotionally close. I want to be able to share my feelings and I want the same in return.
* You are completely and totally fine with my being physically and emotionally intimate with my male friends. I already have several people in my life that I love and a person with whom I'm in love. Even if we happen to like eachother, that is not going to change. I don't believe in putting any restrictions on which forms of love you're able to share with another person and I will not stop to hug, kiss and touch the people that I love just because you're around. It goes without saying that the same is true for the other way round.
* You are able to tell me when I'm wrong and do not allow me to treat you like a doormat. While I do love and care for people close to me, I can be a bit distracted or self centered and I need you to help me to not be a bitch.