Find better matches with our advanced
35 • Greer, SC • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 27-34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
- Last online
- Sep 20
- Seeing Someone
- 6' 2" (1.88m)
- Body Type
- Average build
- Other and laughing about it
- Doesn’t have kids but might want them
- English (Fluently), German (Somewhat), Latin (Somewhat), Japanese (Somewhat)
OR my voice, I just thought of this but my voice, it carries and for whatever reason over the years, its a thing thats noticeable, or maybe just to me it is.
music - raised on jazz and classical, so I love and appreciate it more than most, I also still listen to hardcore, punk, post_________, good hip hop (not rap, there is a difference), johnny cash..really just good music in general, and yeah I'm a music snob and record collector. BUT if you want some examples here we go:
-punk/hardcore - dead kennedys, hatebreed, integrity, american nightmare, blacklisted, converge, masakari, terror, rot in hell, gehenna, indecision, most precious blood, most 90s hardcore really, mephiskapheles, link 80, spring heeled jack, envy, bad religion, glassjaw and so so much more. oh, and anything my label puts out..yes you read that right.
- hip hop/rap - aesop rock, el-p, immortal technique, j dilla, killer mike, tribe called quest, the pharcyde, nwa, bone thugs, wu-tang. its a pretty short list
- OTHER - Cold Cave, zola jesus, florence and the machine, MONO, portishead, explosions in the sky, this will destroy you, the cancer conspiracy, most classical (love brahms and bach the most), and some jazz. I do love certain 80s songs/bands mostly since I lived through them and its not in an ironic way..I like some dance music (think squeeze, not dub step), a bit of reggae (but more towards ska if anything), and a few other odds and ends
Shows - live bands right? ok, ok, like TV then. ummm, Wilfred, community, workaholics, really just comedy shows, and cop shows, burn notice, pretty little liars, veronica mars (I'm a serious sucker for a long running whodunnit), ARCHER, almost anything spy related, walking dead, breaking bad, and well written stuff like dexter, homeland, game of thrones, etc
food - most things I'll try once..but just ask, since I can be a picky eater...if its a weird texture, I probably wont eat it. quick example, I love fresh leaf spinach, once you boil/cook it, not gonna happen, just bleh.
- my music collection
- my experiences in life, since they shaped who I am and a lot of what I do
- my extended family of friends, artists, etc.
- my phone, remember when we didnt need these things?
- my mind, we all have those days when the think we lose them (or do), but I couldnt do anything w/o it
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.