Find better matches with our advanced matching system
33 • M • London, United Kingdom
- Last Online
- Jan 4
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Other, and laughing about it
- Capricorn, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Politics / Government
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Greek (Fluently), French (Poorly)
The best TV is TV that's funded by the viewer directly, but of course there are exceptions.
Film I studied it, I love to watch it, i love going to it (Curzon). I'll watch anything, Rom-Com *usually* makes me puke.
Food, all of it, except for Whale/Octopus/Squid/Weird parts of animals. I cook/bake a lot.
Music, no dubb step/happy hardcore/sketchy nonsense. It's a deal breaker. Aside from that any and all genres are my grooves. You'll find me at Rough Trade gigs, gigs in general, and trolling music sites (Guardian,RCDLBL, pitchfork).
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 20–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, short-term dating
- You're a cyclist (must).
- Enjoy going to gigs/movies/galleries/drinking/dining
- You are willing to take hold of adventure with both hands.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.