In short, I'm not simple. Read on for more.
- Intrepid traveller
- Highly random
- A keen eye for details, which borders on stalker-ish
I have been to Algeria, Morocco, Egypt, Lebanon (where the women
the bomb...), Iran, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, India (Chennai
& Mumbai), Sri Lanka, China (Shanghai), Taiwan (or Chinese
Taipei, not to offend anyone), Indonesia (Java & Bali) and
Malaysia. Hit me up if you want help on any of these places.
What I’m doing with my life
Slaving while saving.
I’m really good at
Trivia! I can name you the capital of every country and even say it
backwards! Alright, I was kidding about the last part.
The first things people usually notice about me
height, stern look or the light brown eyes if you're close enough.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
I am a biblo-Galactus. Let's see...
- Romeo and Juliet unabridged
- Kite Runner
- Animal Farm
and many more!
Movies: V for Vendetta, LOTR, Shawshank Redemption, The Sea Inside
etc. Anything with Leonardo Di Caprio.
Music: Linkin Park, Justin Timberlake, Michael Jackson
The six things I could never do without
Ice Cream, shaver, books, Wikipedia, soccer and my glasses.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
- Which secluded country I should go to next?
- Will I get married before 32?
On a typical Friday night I am
trying to make it unlike the last.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I go crazy for knee high skirts, skinny jeans, flats and
stilettoes. On ladies, of course.
You should message me if
- you are into geeks who speak impeccable English and you like your guy to whisper as he talks to you, with an occasional glint of mischief in the corner of the eye.
- if you know what the integral of 1/x is.
- you appreciate men who take it slow, but steady.