Slightly dorky, very geeky, a little introverted, quiet and mellow yet crazy and fun loving. Add a handful of nerdiness, two scoops of friendliness, one tablespoon of sarcasm, and a sprinkling of occasional self-deprecation and you got me in a nutshell. I have a love for video games, anime, zombies, museums, Fireball Whiskey, paperbacks, military history, movies, board games, and Chipotle burritos.
To sum up, if Kif from Futurama and Ted from How I Met Your Mother somehow had a son, it would probably be me.
A few random facts about me
1. I've met Rosa Parks while she was alive
2. I've been on TV before
3. I've never broken a bone my entire life
4. I've met the director of Cowboy Bebop
5. I have Wale's autograph
6. I've seen President Obama in person twice
7. I've sauntered into Mordor
8. I am a man of eye street