Slightly dorky, very geeky, a little introverted, quiet and mellow yet crazy and fun loving. Add a handful of nerdiness, two scoops of friendliness, one tablespoon of sarcasm, and a sprinkling of occasional self-deprecation and you got me in a nutshell. I have a love for several things including Fireball Whiskey, paperbacks, museums, military history, movies, board games, and Chipotle burritos. I can talk about just about anything and I'm always ready to learn something new.
To sum up, if Kif from Futurama and Ted from How I Met Your Mother somehow had a son, it would probably be me.
A few random facts about me
1. I've met Rosa Parks while she was alive
2. I've been in a commercial on TV before
3. I've never broken a bone my entire life
4. I've met the director of Cowboy Bebop and gotten his autograph
5. I have Wale's autograph
6. I've seen President Obama in person twice
7. I've sauntered into Mordor
8. I am a man of eye street