Born in MD just outside of DC. Lived here for so long though, I consider DC my surrogate city. Will always pick the Nationals over the O's (still got love for the orange birds). Shockingly prefer the Eagles over the Skins or Ravens. I suppose I should go into a little about myself though.
Slightly dorky, very geeky, a little introverted, quiet and mellow yet crazy and fun loving. Add a handful of nerdiness, two scoops of friendliness, one tablespoon of sarcasm, and a sprinkling of occasional self-deprecation and you got me in a nutshell. I have a love for plenty of things including Fireball Whiskey, paperbacks, museums (Air & Space and Natural History are among my favorites), military history, movies, board games, and Chipotle burritos. I can talk about just about anything ranging from current events and social issues to the Marvel Cinematic Universe and Attack on Titan.
TL:dr if Kif from Futurama and Ted from How I Met Your Mother somehow had a son, it would probably be me.
A few random facts about me
1. I've met Rosa Parks while she was alive
2. I've been in a TV commercial before
3. I've never broken a bone my entire life
4. I've met the director of Cowboy Bebop and gotten his autograph
5. I have Wale's autograph
6. I've seen President Obama in person twice
7. I've sauntered into Mordor
8. I'm an INTJ if that means anything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯