Four Things About Me:
1) I'm claustrophobic and will gain superstrength when put in a tight spot. I may even turn a little green.
2) I chew my tongue/bite my lip when I am in total concentration. Hey, everbody wants to be like Mike, even 20-something years later. And regardless of how many times I've been warned by friends and family, I've never bit it off.
3) I'm probably one of the most competitive people you'll ever meet. This will be the part where you will need to intervene and whisper, "Honey, calm down, it's just Hungry Hungry Hippos."
4) I find scars and birth marks sexier than tattoos. I could go on further here with my stic but I'll just leave it at that.
5) I'm athletic and a bit into the outdoors my top hobbies activities include mountain biking, rock climbing, volleyball (competitive level play), kickball, kickboxing, and whitewater kayaking (class IV/V). I also do backpacking and ski/snowboard trips almost annually.
Things about my ideal match:
1) My match doesn't have to take 1 hour to get ready EVERY TIME we want to go out somewhere.
2) My match can rock some heels and a nice pair of jeans a couple nights out during the week. I.E. If you're wearing sweats 90% of the time...
3) My match has a passion for something active. Doesn't matter whether it is tennis, running, mountain climbing, or badminton. Just something, anything.
4) My match will not have any self potraits taken in the bathroom mirror. Really, it does concern me that you have no friends to snap that pic. And the self potrait in your car is just about as bad. Atlanta traffic needs less "Next Top Model" and a little more 10 and 2. And to hark on another profile faux pas.
5) My match is good with dates because everyone knows I need helpful reminders with anniversaries and dates.
*Update* Scratch that last one since I realized that my smart phone (still dumber than yours) has a nifty calendar app.