Find better matches with our advanced matching system
39 • M • Philadelphia, PA
- Last Online
- Today – 6:13pm
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Christianity, and very serious about it
- Aquarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from law school
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Has dogs
It's weird to type this, but also my hair.
1. A River Runs Through It
2. Wuthering Heights
3. Midnight In The Garden of Good And Evil
4. anything by David Sedaris (maybe not Barrel Fever)
6. The Rich And Other Atrocities
7. The Wind In the Willows
8. Cold Comfort Farm
we can just keep going on this....because the Hunger Games, Harry Potter...and yes, all the Twilight books have also occupied a lot of my time.
1. The Color Purple
2. Steel Magnolias (yes...I can quote it too.)
4. Dead Poets Society
5. Emma/Sense and Sensibility/Pride and Prejudice....if Jane Austen wrote it, I'm going to watch it.
6. The Sixth Sense
....so many good movies....have you seen Midnight in Paris? You have to.
3. Teen Wolf (no judgments please)
4. The Wire
5. Six Feet Under (of course)
6. Brothers and Sisters (awful guilty pleasure)
7. Ina Garten (the cookbooks are also amazing)
old school country (Johnny Cash, Dolly, Patsy Cline, Hank Williams, the list goes on....), The Magnetic Fields, Daft Punk, Mika; Old Crow Medicine Show, Carolina Chocolate Drops, Fun, Mumford and Sons, Rufus Wainwright, The National, The Avett Brothers, Iron and Wine, Scissor Sisters, The Pet Shop Boys, The Postal Service, Elsa Lanchester (if you haven't heard her...you must), Iris DeMent, Billie Holiday, Edith Piaf, and terrible top 40.
Food is the best. I dream about Italian food, but my friend's mother's tamales feed the soul. Sunday dinners with friends is the height of contentment, and a good burger can make your night. A little bourbon at the end of the evening can really make your night.
2. my tooth brush (good oral hygiene is key)
3. books. Lots of books.
4. Ok...magazines too.
5. a bit of faith. (It helps.)
6. someone to laugh with.
- Guys who like guys
- Ages 26–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.