I packed up everything I owned and made the move to CO just a little over a year ago and I have to say it has been an incredible journey so far. Like most everyone on here I never pictured myself attempting the craziness of online dating yet here we all are. Does anyone know if there is a support group if this goes sideways?
So here I am ultimately looking for a partner in crime, someone to explore with and most importantly someone to grow with. However I'm not quite in desperation mode just yet so just making new friends is a great place to start for now. If the stars are aligned and we hit it off than I'm definitely not opposed to taking it to the next step.
Things that would describe me and qualities I look for in friends:
- Family (large crazy family that I miss every day)
- Friends (my friends are my family and I'm loyal to them until the end)
- Sense of humor (don't take everything so serious, especially yourself)
- Passion (dance, sing, yell, love and above all live your life to the fullest)
- Education (not just the books but the education you gain from life's experiences)
- Compassion (Golden Rule is still the rule to live by)
- Open mind (believe it or not you're not always right and there is more than one way to do things)
- Sports / Active lifestyle (have fun, take risks and break a sweat at least once a day)
- Chivalry & Respect (you can thank my two amazing parents for this one)
- Ambition (strive to be a better you always)
- Adventurous (take risks and you'll find growth with each one. Hey it sounded good on a fortune cookie I once had)
- Traveler (dare to experience other cultures; their food, their music, their passion for life)
- Goofy (it’s ok to make a fool out of yourself every once in a while. In my case its more often than not)
Well that's a start to understanding who I am and what I'm looking for. Am I perfect? Not even close, I'm flawed in so many ways but I strive to be a better me each day and I'm happy with who I am. So if you think we'd be a match than let's connect.