I packed up everything I owned and made the move to CO just a little over a year ago and I have to say it has been an incredible journey so far. Like most everyone on here I never pictured myself attempting the craziness of online dating yet here we all are. Does anyone know if there is a support group if this goes sideways?
So here I am ultimately looking for a partner in crime, someone to explore with and most importantly someone to grow with. However I'm not quite in desperation mode just yet so just making new friends is a great place to start for now. If the stars are aligned and we hit it off than I'm definitely not opposed to taking it to the next step.
I grew up on a working farm in Oklahoma but over the past 15 years have lived everywhere from Boston to Brazil and most recently Phoenix. So I like to think I've had the best of both worlds in that I'm a little country and a little cultured and can adapt quickly to either situation. I guess I'm a list kind of guy so here I go with my list.
Things that would describe me and qualities I look for in friends:
- Family (large crazy family that I miss every day)
- Friends (my friends are my family and I'm loyal to them until the end)
- Sense of humor (don't take everything so serious, especially yourself)
- Passion (dance, sing, yell, love and above all live your life to the fullest)
- Education (not just the books but the education you gain from life's experiences)
- Compassion (Golden Rule is still the rule to live by)
- Open mind (believe it or not you're not always right and there is more than one way to do things)
- Sports / Active lifestyle (have fun, take risks and break a sweat at least once a day)
- Chivalry & Respect (you can thank my two amazing parents for this one)
- Ambition (strive to be a better you always)
- Adventurous (take risks and you'll find growth with each one. Hey it sounded good on a fortune cookie I once had)
- Traveler (dare to experience other cultures; their food, their music, their passion for life)
- Goofy (it’s ok to make a fool out of yourself every once in a while. In my case its more often than not)
Well that's a start to understanding who I am and what I'm looking for. Am I perfect? Not even close, I'm flawed in so many ways but I strive to be a better me each day and I'm happy with who I am. So if you think we'd be a match than let's connect.