1. Trying to start up a business.
I've got an idea for a small app that I'm developing with a bunch
of other people, but I'm not quite pretentious enough to call
myself an entrepreneur at the moment. Call it a survival mechanism:
I really really don't want to become a corporate sheep :P
It'd be nice to have a travel buddy - I like little weekend
2014: Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Firenze, London,
Cambridge(UK and US), Boston, Providence, NYC, Rhode Island.
2013: Tasmania, Melbourne, Singapore, Wuhan, Beijing,
Previously: Seoul, Thailand, Malaysia (For obvious reasons),
Indonesia, the Philippines, Beijing.
3. Writing. I own two blogs! The first is public, and can be
located at: http://theprimeconvergence.blogspot.com
The second is private. You'll find it at
but you won't be able to
access it until I send you an invitation, so just ask :)
4. Miscellaneous hobbies:
- Skill toys (yoyos diabolos juggling balls) take up a good portion
of my life.
- I'm learning Korean right now.
- I blitz-watch korean dramas and animes, and if you do either, we
should probably chill :P