I'm an Australian who has been living in Canada for just over two years. I spent 14 amazing months in Toronto before moving to Montreal in December 2014 for a work opportunity.
Here are some random facts about me:
- I once went on a first date with a girl at her hospital bed
- Last year I ate a golden burger that cost $100
- I ran 10km through Sydney while wearing a red dress
- The best coffee I've ever tasted was at a Nubian cafe on the banks of the river Nile
- I've stood naked on the forecourt of the Sydney Opera House with 5,000 other naked people
So yeah, I'm a pretty fun & adventurous kinda guy and it'd be great to find someone awesome here in Montreal to do fun & adventurous things with!
Movies: Documentaries, foreign film & short film. Searching For Sugar Man, Spinning Plates, Man On Wire, Grizzly Man (anything by Werner Herzog, really), any documentary about mountaineering
Shows: QI , Mythbusters and Curb Your Enthusiasm
Music: The Waifs, John Butler, Paul Kelly, Alanis Morissette, Shawn Mullins, Christy Moore, Alanis Morissette, Hootie & The Blowfish, Tonic, Gin Blossoms, New Radicals (why did they only ever release one album?), Ben Folds, Sigur Rós, Bruce Springsteen, Fleetwood Mac, Cold Chisel and Great Big Sea
Food: Homemade pasta, epic fruit salads with yoghurt, homegrown lettuce & tomato, pho and cheese