Find better matches with our advanced
35 • New York, NY • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 28–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
- Last Online
- Nov 3
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Full figured
- Mostly kosher
- Judaism, and very serious about it
- Working on masters program
- Art / Music / Writing
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), Hebrew (Fluently)
I like to keep up with friends and family in the local NYC area and elsewhere. I love traveling and always have a valid passport close at hand.
I'm on the board of my very small synagogue, which is both aggravating and illuminating. I'm studying non-profit management and serving as a trustee on a board is very good for my hands-on education. (I worked in the non-profit sector before going for an MPA and MA, but this is my first experience as a "lay leader.") Being a contributing member of a close-knit, friendly community is important to me.
building things with Lego (from my imagination, none of that copying stuff for me)
My cool glasses.
My unbridled enthusiasm for things that I love.
My belief that the things that we love can help heal the brokeness of the world.
My excessive use of parentheses.
Movies: anything with Katharine Hepburn and Spencer Tracy in It; Some Like It Hot; Monuments Men; Stranger Than Fiction. I recently saw Caddyshack for the first time and laughed a lot, which was great. I also recently saw Short Term 12, which was amazing and difficult. I'll watch anything with Tina Fey and/or Amy Poehler in it. Overall, I like drama and romantic comedy; not a huge fan of suspense or action-adventure.
Shows, Music, and Food...stay tuned!
something to read
Honesty, integrity, and openness to yourself and others are key. You are committed to Judaism (however you choose to define that) and believe in the power of community (however you choose to define that) to make the world a better place.
(1) I don't write back to men who start off by writing one-word messages to me like "Hi." You have to put at least a little bit more effort into your initial contact with me to get a response!
(2) Although I respect people of all faiths and of no faith, I would not be compatible with someone who subscribed to a faith other than Judaism and was serious about it. (So, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Wiccan, etc.)
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.