Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 / M / Straight / Single
New York, NY
- Last Online
- Today – 5:47pm
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Judaism, and laughing about it
- Taurus, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Science / Engineering
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Okay), Spanish (Poorly), Italian (Poorly), Japanese (Poorly)
Went to architecture grad school in Toronto, and did another study-abroad to Argentina—this time learning about tango and tasty steak, simultaneously.
Working at an architecture firm in midtown—and am part of the team renovating one of the city's most notable landmarks.
Despite being lucky to travel, I realized the most amazing sights are best enjoyed in the company of a signicant other; so I'm looking for someone to go on adventures with.
The Fountainhead, Great Expectations, Life of Pi, Death and Life of Great American Cities, Why Buildings Stand Up, Why Buildings Fall Down, and many others.
- capers and dramas: Ocean's Eleven, The Prestige
- revenge capers: Boondock Saints
- Tarantino fix: Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill I & II, Django Unchained
- psychological thrillers / action: Inception, Minority Report, Cube
- comedies: Hot Rod, Superbad, Pineapple Express, Baseketball
- romantic comedies: Love Actually
- romantic comedies with Robert Downey Jr.: Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Suits, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Mad Men, Community, Modern Family, How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, Grey's Anatomy, Parks and Recreation, and more that left us too soon (ie. Seinfeld, The Office, House, Breaking Bad, Dexter, etc.)
pizza from Di Fara's, burgers at the Burger Joint, street-sausages in Toronto (way better than NYC's steam-water hot dogs), steaks in Buenos Aires, gnocchi in Florence, fish & chips in London (UK), and sushi from anywhere (actually everywhere)
Argentine Malbec and Torrontés wines, apple juice (we have a history), and strawberry or peanut butter milkshakes... mmm
2. curiosity; what's life without wonder?
3. confidence; when all else fails, this doesn't.
4. yoga mat; tranquility through exercise.
5. ability to live life by my own terms.
6. ... (see item #5).
- at cultural events or art exhibitions.
- working at the office on a deadline.
- traveling around the city (or to another city, or country...)
- hoping to run into a cute girl, who enjoys conversation, like myself.
Also love quiet Friday nights, where delicious dinners are made, nice bottle(s) of wine are shared, and much relaxation occurs (possibly with a board game) after a long, hard week.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 22–29
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.