Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 / M / Straight / Single
New York, New York
- Last Online
- Today – 3:22am
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Judaism and laughing about it
- Taurus and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Science / Tech / Engineering
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Okay), Spanish (Poorly), Italian (Poorly), Japanese (Poorly)
rrb7623 Brooklyn, New York less artsy
jsb424 New York, New York more political
Athlete12 Hoboken, New Jersey less artsy
johnasaurus_rex New York, New York more trusting
BestGuyEver33 New York, New York kinkier
IAmOnABoat_82 New York, New York less pure
sgtdaytripper New York, New York more adventurous
Meshugineh New York, New York less pure
Then went to architecture grad school in Toronto, and did another study-abroad to Argentina—this time learning about tango and tasty steak, simultaneously.
Now working at an architecture firm in midtown—and am part of the team renovating one of the city's most notable landmarks.
Despite being lucky to travel a fair bit, I have realized the most amazing sights are best enjoyed in the company of a signicant other; so I'm looking for someone to go on adventures with around the world.
The Fountainhead, Great Expectations, Life of Pi, Death and Life of Great American Cities, Why Buildings Stand Up, Why Buildings Fall Down, and many others.
- capers and drams: Ocean's Eleven, The Prestige
- revenge capers: Boondock Saints
- Tarantino fix: Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill I & II, Django Unchained
- psychological thrillers / action: Inception, Minority Report, Cube
- comedies: Hot Rod, Superbad, Pineapple Express, Baseketball
- romantic comedies: Love Actually
- romantic comedies with Robert Downey Jr.: Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Suits, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Mad Men, Community, Modern Family, How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, Grey's Anatomy, Parks and Recreation, and more that left us too soon (ie. Seinfeld, The Office, House, Breaking Bad, Dexter, etc.)
pizza from Di Fara's, burgers at the Burger Joint, street-sausages in Toronto (way better than NYC's steam-water hot dogs), steaks in Buenos Aires, gnocchi in Florence, fish & chips in London (UK), and sushi from anywhere (actually everywhere)
Argentine Malbec and Torrontés wines, apple juice (we have a history), and strawberry or peanut butter milkshakes... mmm
2. curiosity; what's life without wonder?
3. confidence; when all else fails, this doesn't.
4. yoga mat; tranquility through exercise.
5. ability to live life by my own terms.
6. ... (see item #5).
- at cultural events or art exhibitions.
- working at the office on a deadline.
- traveling around the city (or to another city, or country...)
- hoping to run into a cute girl, who enjoys conversation, like myself.
Also love quiet Friday nights, where delicious dinners are made, nice bottle(s) of wine are shared, and much relaxation occurs (possibly with a board game) after a long, hard week.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 22–29
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating