Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 • M • New York, NY
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 3:05pm
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Judaism, and laughing about it
- Taurus, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Science / Engineering
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Okay), Spanish (Poorly), Italian (Poorly), Japanese (Poorly)
Then went to architecture grad school in Toronto, and studied-abroad in Argentina (to learn about tango, and tasty steak).
Now working at a midtown firm—first on NYPL's renovation, and now designing a skyscraper to be built in Philadelphia.
The Fountainhead, Great Expectations, Life of Pi, and the Death and Life of Great American Cities
Ocean's Eleven, Fantastic Mr. Fox, Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill Vol. I & II, Inception, Minority Report, Hot Rod, Baseketball, Love Actually, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
House of Cards, Suits, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Mad Men, Grey's Anatomy, Parks and Rec, and more that are gone, but not forgotten (ie. Seinfeld, House, Breaking Bad, etc.)
Di Fara's, Burger Joint, Toronto street-meat, Buenos Aires' steak, Florence's gnocchi, London's fish and chips, and sushi from anywhere (or everywhere)
Malbec and Torrontés wines, apple juice (we have a history), and strawberry or peanut butter milkshakes... mmm
4. yoga mat
5. living life by my own terms
6. ... (see item #5)
- at cultural events or art exhibitions
- working for a deadline
- exploring the city (or another city)
Also love quiet Friday nights, with delicious dinners, sharing nice bottle(s) of wine, and a good show or board game.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 23–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.