- I have an uncontrollable fear of sharks and I have no idea why.
- I went to Vancouver during the 2010 Winter Olympics and had the time of my life.
- I occasionally do volunteer work for Habitat for Humanity.
- I grew up in the suburbs of Ottawa, however, my parents had me spend a lot of time in the country with my grandparents growing up. Because of this I feel that I have had a good taste of both worlds.
- One of the best trips of my life was when my girlfriends and I flew to Tampa Bay and road tripped up the Gulf of Mexico to Alabamba and back.
- In case you didn't notice, I am very tall. I stand at 6'0" and sometimes I even like to wear heels! So if you are looking for a shortie keep on looking.
I also enjoy socializing, and meeting new people. I love all kinds of music, love watching hockey, and love camping/cottage life. I'm also a bit of a geek, as you may pick up from my interests.
I am happy, confident, and comfortable with where I am in life. I'm looking for someone who is active, has a good sense of humour, and is potentially looking for a relationship.
If you are 6'0 or over and/or play guitar, that scores extra brownie points with me. Obviously it is not a requirment, though. ^_^