Summing up myself with a few of my favorite quotes:
1. A day without laughter is a day wasted.
2. I don't need a friend or lover who changes when I change and who
nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.
3. I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a
4. Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about
5. If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it,
change your attitude.
6. In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life:
it goes on.
7. Through humor, you can soften some of the worst blows that life
delivers. And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your
situation might be, you can survive it.
8. Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent
of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets
9. It's useless to hold a person to anything he says while he's in
love, drunk, or running for office.
10. Never go to bed angry, stay up and fight.
What I’m doing with my life
Pursuing a second degree in accounting. Full - time work and school
is a bummer.
I’m really good at
Making people laugh and foolproof pranks
The first things people usually notice about me
My smile and laugh. For some reason people always think I'm high
since I'm always smiling or laughing at the weirdest things. I'm
just a goofball.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Books: I read mainly true crime books, occasionally I dabble in
other novels such as: The Giver, The Prince, Ethics, Candide, The
Art of War, Things Fall Apart, Canterbury Tales . Favorite authors:
Aphrodite Jones, Voltaire, Lao Tsu, T. Morrison, Tolstoy, Clancy,
Movies, Music, and Food varies greatly. I love to mix those up
The six things I could never do without
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Random silly thoughts like, "if money doesn't grow on trees, then
why do all banks have branches, " etc. ;-)
On a typical Friday night I am
Working or doing whatever the mood calls for which varies. I'm not
afraid of a night in either.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I watch documentaries for fun and no that doesn't make you boring.
You should message me if
you don't have a warrant out for your arrest.