Heather dislikes ignorance, war, worrying about money, sewing machines and the sound of ice being cut / crushed / scraped.
She likes summer rain, bar room philosophy, people watching, women and faeries.
She doesn't see the world the same way as other people, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.
"Heather was never one of the cool kids, because she never wanted to be"
A commited activist, Heather thinks almost as much as she smokes. At the age of 12 when she became vegetarian, her mother thought it was a phase; That was a long time ago.
Heather is a proud lefty with sympathies with the anarchist / socialist / marxist / libertarian schools of thought. Spiritually she has leanings towards buddhist / pagan / humanist philosophies. However she does not pay her subscriptions or allow herself to be confined by defining to any of the above groups.
She also likes the pretentiousness of writing in the third person.
MY 25 THINGS THING
1. I am Ginger and quite proud of that fact
2. I have a lump on my head from managing to fall off a stationary bicycle when I was 10
3. I love the smell of Playdoh
4. I create random pieces of order in the middle of chaos - like having my dvds in alphabetical order in the middle of a room that otherwise looks like a war zone
5. I took French A Level solely because I had a crush on my French teacher even though I was crap at it
6. I love the word Cunt
7. I once met Mr T
8. I work too much and don't sleep enough
9. I secretly quite like country music
10. I didn't have a TV for years but still watched Eastenders on iplayer even though it's crap
11. I enjoy spending time on my own in London
12. I collect faeries and have a thing about spelling it that way not fairies
13. I have a long list of tattoos and piercings that I want to add to my collection
14. I really don't care about money
15. My goal is to find a way to retire by the age of 40 although I haven't yet figured out how.
16. I want to live on a houseboat
17. I have a not too secret internet addiction
18. When I am really angry / frustrated I cry, which in turn makes me more angry / frustrated
19. I was once mistaken for a drag queen, I took that as a compliment
20. I am vegetarian
21. I like cold curry
22. I am a very proud Auntie
23. I am easily distracted by shiny things
24. I love thunderstorms
25. I didn't think I would manage to come up with 25 things, but apparently have managed it
INFP for those into the personality types thing.