TV Shows: Archer, Parks and Rec, It's Always Sunny, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Top Gear, and more.
Music: I listen to a HUGE assortment of music. Everything from Classical and Jazz to Rock and some Pop. Some of my favorite bands are: Blues Traveler, Cake, The Darkness, Dropkick Murphy's, Foo Fighters, Gorillaz, John Legend, Led Zepplin, Mumford & Sons, Muse, The Roots, Tenacious D, and a lot more.
Food- German food might be my favorite, but the authentic Italian food in Naples is pretty great.
The most recent books that I have read are "How To Archer", and "Paddle Your Own Canoe" by Nick Offerman. Books that I will be reading soon: "Death by Black Hole" and "Space Chronicles" By Neil DeGrasse Tyson, "Einstein" by Walter Isaacson, and "Last Words" By George Carlin.
3) My skis
4) My family/friends
5) The Internet/Wikipedia/Access to Information
6) My iPhone, but only because life in Italy would be way more difficult if I wasn't able to communicate with my family and friends back in the USA.
- Where my next trip is going to take me.
- Random life choices, the things that make us human.
- Geeky science stuff. Is it too late for me to go back to school to be an Astro-physicist?
The list goes on...