Find better matches with our advanced
matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

AjMcK85

29 M Leeds, UK

I’m looking for

  • Girls who like guys
  • Ages 19–32
  • Near me
  • For new friends

My Details

Last Online
Sep 20
Orientation
Straight
Ethnicity
White
Height
5′ 11″ (1.81m)
Body Type
Athletic
Diet
Mostly anything
Smokes
No
Drinks
Socially
Drugs
Never
Religion
Atheism, and laughing about it
Sign
Taurus, but it doesn’t matter
Education
Graduated from university
Job
Education
Income
$30,000–$40,000
Relationship Status
Single
Relationship Type
Offspring
Doesn’t have kids
Pets
Likes dogs
Speaks
English (Fluently), Latin (Poorly)

Similar Users

My self-summary
Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Football playing, theatre going, piano playing, travelling, outgoing, adjective using guy. Finally feel like I'm growing up after years spent at uni, working in summer camps in the US, travelling to Australia and NZ (living in Melbourne for a year was awesome).

Teaching, playing football at weekend and travelling the world when I'm free has left me with a large group of friends who are 95% male (the remaining 5% being the other half of one of the 95%) so I thought I'd try expand my horizons and meet some new people :-)
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I just finished my first year as a secondary school teacher and I've got a job lined up in Leeds starting in September. Up until then I'm just enjoying my summer, playing some football and finally catching up on the films I missed during a hard year at uni!
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
I'd like to say football, but the fact I'm not getting £50,000 a week to play suggests otherwise.

I have a pretty good memory and I'm good with numbers. After that it's just things I dabble in... playing piano, magic, acting and the list goes on.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
My accent.... although I promise I was born in Leeds.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Books: Anything by Terry Pratchett or Douglas Adams

Films: Pretty much anything. Love going to the cinema. The only thing that I don't watch too much of is Horror.... but mainly because it's just so predictable (want to see Cabin in the Woods because I've heard otherwise)

Shows: Avenue Q, Wicked, Les Mis, One Man Two Governors, Frankenstein, The Producers, The Woman in Black, I'm sure I'm forgetting some too.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
Football
Cider
Films
Humour
and two other very important things
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
What to do with my summer holidays
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Having a relaxing night in. A couple of drinks and maybe watch a film. Have to be up to play football on Saturday and that's never fun after a big night out!
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I have a tattoo that not many people know about.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
If you want to..... although if you don't want to and still do I will be very impressed that you managed to persuade yourself!