I'm a fun-loving, laid back guy who can roll with the punches and I generally enjoy helping others. ISFJ just in case you're curious.
• Magic, mostly EDH
• Some comics and manga
• Other nerdy movies and shows which I’ll get to later
Just because I greatly enjoy the aforementioned geeky stuff doesn't mean I won’t partake in what people consider “normal” activities, such as:
• Amusement parks
Really I’m up for anything so long as it’s done with good company.
Dislikes, pretty much deal-breakers to me are a complete excess of:
• Religion (specifically an over devotion to religion "I'm nothing without God" kind of thing)
• Intolerance or racism or essentially anything that proliferates ignorance.
Some non-deal-breaking dislikes include:
• Mary Jane
Those are just stuff I don't like doing myself but won't judge others for doing.
• Soul Eater
• Naruto (not the anime… well not the shippuuden anime)
• Battle Royale
• Fairy Tail
• Agent Venom
• Marvel's Phase 1&2
• The Fifth Element
• A Knight's Tale
• Ace Ventura
• Some Dreamworks movies
• Scott Pilgrim vs the World
• The new Star Trek movies
• Supernatural is quite possibly my most favorite show of all time (it's got action, story, mythology, some other comedic stuff, etc),
• Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is a new favorite of mine
• Doctor Who is some good fun in moderation,
• Family Guy
• Daredevil (Have you seen it? Because it’s awesome!)
Music: I don't like a lot of radio bands, after a while the music just seems like filler however some bands I do like are
• Blue Oyster Cult
• Foo Fighters
• Tenacious D
• Nine Inch Nails
Aside from that I like some video game tracks as well as a small amount of J-rock.
Food: I actually really like sushi, I also have a hard time saying no to a well-made burger. Aside from that I enjoy partaking in some Chinese food or Italian, I love pasta.
I carry my 3DS on me quite a bit, it does a damn good job killing time and the same could be said for my phone. Friends and family are what everyone need and I’m no different, cherish what’s close to you!
You ever scroll through some of these questions and think to yourself "Man, these responses are quite limiting, do the writers think only in binary?"
I'd also wouldn't mind being dragged all over town in some kind of adventure. It's not where you're going but who you're with and I like to crack jokes and tell ridiculous stories on trips.