Find better matches with our advanced matching system
22 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- May 25
- Hispanic / Latin, White
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Catholicism but not too serious about it
- Leo and it’s fun to think about
- Working on college/university
- Less than $20,000
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English, Spanish (Fluently), French (Okay)
geo1025 New City, New York less kinky
jdann1220 Stamford, Connecticut more adventurous
Steven1812 Yonkers, New York more adventurous
trickstoll Larchmont, New York more aggressive
lifeisshortlivei Mineola, New York more adventurous
ShipofRight1 Greenwich, Connecticut more desiring of sex
MikeG325 East Norwalk, Connecticut more desiring of sex
RobVsWorld Weston, Connecticut more adventurous
I'm good at speaking, publicly and privately, but I am horrible at making comebacks or fending insults. Horrible.
I'm really good at maintaining a healthy lifestyle. It comes from having a parent who has been in remission for over five years (thank goodness).
Movie: The Science of Sleep
Shows (Recently): Breaking Bad, Arrested Development, Portlandia
Music: Mumford & Sons, Tunng, Sea Wolf, Normal, The Tellers, Yoya, The Bird And The Bee, The Essex Green, Ben Folds, Luke Doucet, Wake the Bear, The Belleville Outfit, The Real Tuesday Weld, Ray's Vast Basement, Nyles Lannon, Flight of the Conchords
Food: Peruvian, Burgers, Ice cream, Wheatgrass(?)
2) Family. It's hard not having family around everyday, but those days of the year when I see them center me like no book or movie can.
3) My hands. I wouldn't be able to play music, gesticulate or pet tiny puppies.
4) Food. I tried. It doesn't work for me academically, spiritually is another matter.
5) Reddit. I'm hooked.
5.5) Netflix. Where I get my shows commercial free.
6) Local library. A national institution I am a supporter of.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–29
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating