Find better matches with our advanced matching system
22 • M • Stamford, CT
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 6:15am
- Hispanic / Latin, White
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Catholicism, but not too serious about it
- Leo, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Less than $20,000
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English, Spanish (Fluently), French (Okay)
I'm really good at maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Movie: The Grand Budapest Hotel
Shows (Recently): Breaking Bad, Arrested Development, Portlandia, Workaholics, Archer, Castle, Brooklyn 99
Music: Mumford & Sons, Tunng, Sea Wolf, Normal, The Tellers, Yoya, The Bird And The Bee, The Essex Green, Ben Folds, Luke Doucet, Wake the Bear, The Belleville Outfit, The Real Tuesday Weld, Ray's Vast Basement, Nyles Lannon, Flight of the Conchords, Rod Stewart, The Strokes, Young the Giant, Crystal Castles, Paul Simon.
Food: Grilled food, pizza, yogurt, chicken breasts, cottage cheese, Indian food
2) Family. It's hard not having family around everyday, but those days of the year when I see them center me like no book or movie can.
3) My hands. I wouldn't be able to play music, gesticulate or pet tiny puppies.
4) Food. I tried. It doesn't work for me academically, spiritually is another matter.
5) Reddit. I'm hooked.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–29
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.