Find better matches with our advanced matching system
22 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 10:24am
- Hispanic / Latin, White
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Catholicism, but not too serious about it
- Leo, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Less than $20,000
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English, Spanish (Fluently), French (Okay)
I'm good at speaking, publicly and privately, but I am horrible at making comebacks or fending insults. Horrible.
I'm really good at maintaining a healthy lifestyle. It comes from having a parent who has been in remission for over five years (thank goodness).
Movie: The Science of Sleep
Shows (Recently): Breaking Bad, Arrested Development, Portlandia
Music: Mumford & Sons, Tunng, Sea Wolf, Normal, The Tellers, Yoya, The Bird And The Bee, The Essex Green, Ben Folds, Luke Doucet, Wake the Bear, The Belleville Outfit, The Real Tuesday Weld, Ray's Vast Basement, Nyles Lannon, Flight of the Conchords
Food: Peruvian, Burgers, Ice cream, Wheatgrass(?)
2) Family. It's hard not having family around everyday, but those days of the year when I see them center me like no book or movie can.
3) My hands. I wouldn't be able to play music, gesticulate or pet tiny puppies.
4) Food. I tried. It doesn't work for me academically, spiritually is another matter.
5) Reddit. I'm hooked.
5.5) Netflix. Where I get my shows commercial free.
6) Local library. A national institution I am a supporter of.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–29
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.