Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 / M / Bisexual / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 9:15am
- Asian, Hispanic / Latin
- 5′ 4″ (1.63m).
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Mostly other
- Atheism and somewhat serious about it
- Aries and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from college/university
- Education / Academia
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Fluently), Japanese (Okay), Sign Language (Poorly), Russian (Poorly)
Andy_Savage Chicago, Illinois less friendly
casualsnacks Chicago, Illinois more artsy
katlad Chicago, Illinois cruder
affinetransform Chicago, Illinois more literary
DonEugene Chicago, Illinois more adventurous
Gabriel_Ratchets Evanston, Illinois less moral
dancc Chicago, Illinois more attentive
ShaperDreaming Chicago, Illinois more artsy
I run marathons, despite being a sprinter, because it's a challenge. I like challenges. I like to see how far I can push myself. One never knows their limits if they don't keep pushing them. Currently trying to teach myself to swim.
Because of that drive, I have a great many hobbies and skills. Mostly kinesthetic ones. Archer, martial artist, dancer, amateur tumbler, gardener, juggler, and bicycle enthusiast.
i have been a drummer, painter, stage hand, paid driver (I feel odd saying professional driver as that means something else to me), rugby hooker (yes, haha), amateur stunt man and fight choreographer, and failed poet.
Not reading before bed. I can't do it nor fathom how people do it. I'm not a prolific reader, but if Istart to read ssomething even remotely interesting, I'm going to finish it. The last time I tried, I was up until 6 am reading.
I smile a lot, which exposes some fairly pronounced canines.
I paint my nails. Their default color is black; but I like to challenge kids' ( and adults') perceptions about gender "rules" and paint them the colors they say I can't. Currently they're blue, orange is next, then who knows?
My "work mom" seems to think I'm wasting away and should eat more. I suppose losing 30lbs in 2.5 months would cause a bit of a stir.
Those that are thrust into the role of hero can become complex and multifaceted mysteries. Unconstrained by the need to be a hero, their motives and actions become unique to them. They need not be good or evil, only that they finish their task. It begs the ever more personally interesting question of "If I were put in that situation, what could or would I do?"
Those who set out to be heroes usually are very one dimensional characters. The inevitable quandary of whether one wants to be good or a hero arises in them. And the conclusion that sometimes, to be a hero, one must do some not so good things. This is where the morally grey villain can surface. How far does one go to save someone or something? What or who would you sacrifice to save your loved one? In this case, one either dies a hero or lives long enough to become the villain.
2. Sunshine, without a doubt. I had occasion to live in a poorly sunlit apartment and it was the worst 3 months of my entire life. I could never live in a garden apartment.
3. But I couldn't live without a garden. I need greenery. Fresh oxygen and the feeling of vibrant life are a must.
5. That's not to say the cold is without merit. I adore it because it's hoodie season. In the crisp autumn air hoodies feel like a warm blanket.
6. A beach. Ocean adjacent is preferred, but any large body of water will do.
7. And a peaty scotch. Which is basically sunshine held together by water.
I also live in a carpeted studio that makes me feel like a college student again. It is not an enjoyable experience. Can't wait to move back into an "adult" apartment. August, why are you so far away?
- Guys and girls who like bi guys
- Ages 26–42
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, short-term dating, casual sex
You want to show me your palms. I want to know if I'm unique or if there is another out there like me.
You are strong enough to break my heart if need be. Or shoot me in the head if I turn into a zombie.
You'd like to meet in person. I'm not best represented by ones and zeroes. Better so by permutations of G, A, T, & C.
You want to see Old boy, Catching Fire, or Homefront. Even Delivery Man.